Reviews for Goodbye to Yesterday
Murphy24 chapter 40 . 4/30
I loved ever single second of this brilliant well done
Imgoingtothehell chapter 40 . 2/22
Hermosa historia! Gracias!
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 40 . 1/19
I love your stories so much!
Guest chapter 40 . 9/27/2016
Damn this was good
Guest chapter 38 . 3/7/2016
Quinn should not have not been in two chapters in a row
Guest chapter 40 . 3/4/2016
this could have been good but chapter 38 destroyed the story, its lexa death level of bad.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/2/2016
What does Beth call Rachel? I know Rachel said she was her sister, but she also keeps saying she is a parent. Her fathers say Beth is her granddaughter. Beth has called Kurt by his name, but not Rachel. Mom or sister?
Shorty83 chapter 40 . 2/24/2016
I loved this story. That ending was perfect.
Panda chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Hi
I really love your stories. This one showed a more realistic coming together of Faberry than some stories do, I think both characters were realistically portrayed.
Princess-N-xoxo chapter 40 . 12/28/2015
This was so good! I was getting a bit worried things wouldn't have a happy ending for a bit there but I'm glad things turned out okay!
Qendgame chapter 40 . 11/10/2015
I think this is one of my favourites on this entire site. Just perfect! Thank you soooooo much for writing this.
Guest chapter 40 . 8/14/2015
Amazing ! Bravo ! Finished reading it last night :)
maizcorn chapter 6 . 5/12/2015
Yeaaaaa! QUIN!
smutandtears chapter 40 . 2/23/2015
story is good andd pretty well paced except for the ending. I feel like the thing with Santana's lies could have come much earlier in the story and then you could have given us more time to see them build up that trust that got lost through those lies. As a reader it went by too fast hence almost unbelievable even though there is a time jump in the last chapter. Other thing that might have made the story slightly better would have been a bit more Quinn- Beth bonding, and Quinn-Beth-Rachel bonding. I understand you wanted to balance out the emotional difficulties Quinn had with reconnecting with Beth but a few moments here and there would have been nice. Nonetheless, overall, a well written, well constructed story. I'm glad that not every member of the New Directions ended up together , that always bothers me in future fics if Brit& Santana, Kurt & Blaine, Sam &Mercedes, Tina & Mike all end up together, makes the universe less believable and rather eye roll worthy. So having them find other people was a master stroke in my book. Glad Santana was barely there as well. I hate that she always has to be a major part of Faberry universe. (If you couldnt tell, i really do not care for Brittana)
Wispenq chapter 40 . 12/24/2014
Amazing story! (I finally got the time to read it) And really enjoyed doing so :), I'm looking forward more stories to come! :)
1,221 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »