Reviews for I Feel Your Pain
coleamber chapter 12 . 4/11
Just loved your story. Cried a few times for Damon. I 'm so happy for him and Ric.

I think I like Tony with Gibbs. And Damon and Alaric stories. Even I am a female, normal, I like to read to guy love stories. OK I am twisted
coleamber chapter 11 . 4/11
Like it
I do like Kol too
coleamber chapter 6 . 4/10
Just love the mouth you used on Daman boy is he a pai sometimes but I love him
coleamber chapter 5 . 4/10
Hope Elijah gets his love. I have no clue why everybody thinks Elena is georgeous. Take her load of fake eyelashes of and is is a plain brown haired girl with bad shaped legs (knick Knock legs. Sorry I
just do not like her or the actress who played her.
coleamber chapter 3 . 4/10
I do not feel sorry for Stefan was his fault and that stupid Elena, hope they suffer. They deserve each other
coleamber chapter 2 . 4/10
Nice story so far. That stupid Elena, I cannot stand her
Jenifer Cullen chapter 12 . 4/27/2017
This is so sweet and awesome. Is the story over? Or is there more?
M273252 chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Great Story
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 12 . 12/17/2015
Aww so long time! please! finished! this fic I love Dalaric great fic :-) ...thanks for sharing and good work 3:-)
blackrose18 chapter 12 . 3/1/2015
can you please make a squeal if you haven't already I would love the pairs to be : stelena , dalaric, Marie and Jeremy, Elijah and Annette , Caroline and Tyler ( even though I like Klaroline more) Klaus and Hayley , kol and bonnie , Rebekah and marcel and please add Katherine in it with a oc guy and add hope as well thanks blackrose18 and btw I like your story especially the end .
your true fan chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
Come on, you can't leaving me hanging like this! Please update all your Vampire Diaries story. They are my guilty pleasure!
LoganM chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
This was my favorite chapter yet it had everything I was looking for and so much more. I loved how you played out the scene when Damon didn't believe that it was Alaric and making him have to prove it to Damon. They other scenes just keep getting better. You feel like they are a huge family and nothing else need to be said and then you write more of these close scenes like the one between Damon and Elijah. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next. I can't wait to read this new story that you're working on and it sounds really intersating. I think you should do Tony/ Gibbs spice it up some.
PS I think you should work on more Damon/ Elijah stories.
LoganM chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
The bonding between Stefan and Damon was great and hope to see more of it through the rest of the story. They are really turnning into a huge family right before my eyes and I love every last moment of it. Other than that I can't wait to see what happens between Damon and Alaric and also Bonnie and Kol.
LoganM chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
I liked this chapter a lot. This chapter was more like a huge nice family scene and it was great. I so glad that Elijah and Annette are together they make such a good couple. I'm also glad at the direction your taking Damons character all nice and careing. I fell like some people should write about his nicer side sometimes than always going with his bad boy act all the time. Can't wait to readthe rest of the chapters sorry its been a while.
Logan chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
This was a nice chapter of all of them just hanging out together without there being do much drama. The scene with Bonnie and Damon was so sweet how they were geting along for just a short amount of time. I can't wait to read what's next.