Reviews for I Feel Your Pain
Jenifer Cullen chapter 12 . 4/27
This is so sweet and awesome. Is the story over? Or is there more?
M273252 chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Great Story
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 12 . 12/17/2015
Aww so long time! please! finished! this fic I love Dalaric great fic :-) ...thanks for sharing and good work 3:-)
blackrose18 chapter 12 . 3/1/2015
can you please make a squeal if you haven't already I would love the pairs to be : stelena , dalaric, Marie and Jeremy, Elijah and Annette , Caroline and Tyler ( even though I like Klaroline more) Klaus and Hayley , kol and bonnie , Rebekah and marcel and please add Katherine in it with a oc guy and add hope as well thanks blackrose18 and btw I like your story especially the end .
your true fan chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
Come on, you can't leaving me hanging like this! Please update all your Vampire Diaries story. They are my guilty pleasure!
LoganM chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
This was my favorite chapter yet it had everything I was looking for and so much more. I loved how you played out the scene when Damon didn't believe that it was Alaric and making him have to prove it to Damon. They other scenes just keep getting better. You feel like they are a huge family and nothing else need to be said and then you write more of these close scenes like the one between Damon and Elijah. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next. I can't wait to read this new story that you're working on and it sounds really intersating. I think you should do Tony/ Gibbs spice it up some.
PS I think you should work on more Damon/ Elijah stories.
LoganM chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
The bonding between Stefan and Damon was great and hope to see more of it through the rest of the story. They are really turnning into a huge family right before my eyes and I love every last moment of it. Other than that I can't wait to see what happens between Damon and Alaric and also Bonnie and Kol.
LoganM chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
I liked this chapter a lot. This chapter was more like a huge nice family scene and it was great. I so glad that Elijah and Annette are together they make such a good couple. I'm also glad at the direction your taking Damons character all nice and careing. I fell like some people should write about his nicer side sometimes than always going with his bad boy act all the time. Can't wait to readthe rest of the chapters sorry its been a while.
Logan chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
This was a nice chapter of all of them just hanging out together without there being do much drama. The scene with Bonnie and Damon was so sweet how they were geting along for just a short amount of time. I can't wait to read what's next.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
I'm so happy Damon and Alaric are finally together and I like how everyone is happy right now I hope it lasts
vikki.dillard chapter 12 . 2/28/2014
TONY/GIBBS!
katie1689 chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE LIKE RIGHT NOW!

Damon and ALARIC NEED TO SEE EACH OTHER

PLEASE
PLEASE
katie1689 chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Iam practically sobbing reading this chapter in bed :(
Vampire's Castle chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
As soon as I wake, I check for your story updates! That's how much I love you and your story.. I love the Defan bonding.. I'm excited about Konnie!
DamonFTW chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
Love it! Cant wait for a dalaric reunion :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »