Reviews for The Guild's Light Warrior
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 17 . 8/10
Riku should have apologized and used Cure to make up for hurting Sora.
ronin warriors fanatic chapter 17 . 5/31
omg... I hope sora still has his normal outfit! this is such a good fic too
kairi loves sora chapter 22 . 3/18
I love it! Have you done the next story yet. I'll have to go check after reviewing here. I have to admit I was hesitant at first when I saw the crossover but I loved it. Love how they all became members of different guilds. Poor master he wanted to be different. All the guilds will probably start fighting over the other key blade masters now. Really want to read the next one so I'll leave it at... I LOVED IT!
Earth Dragon Arnighte chapter 17 . 2/25
That trail was straight out of Attack on Titan
Drago chapter 17 . 12/28/2015
That black and white bear
mymag99 chapter 17 . 12/10/2015
Attack on Titan?
Theothergy chapter 13 . 11/14/2015
Dat RWBY reference doe! I see what you did there.
titan616 chapter 22 . 10/19/2015
Great story, Sora is a perfect fit for Fairy Tail and you did a good job writing him and all the other characters. I'm glad you brought Riku and Kairi into the story as well, it's always nice to see them.
jordan.pointer.18 chapter 13 . 9/13/2015
rwby will be next that is so awsome.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/23/2015
hey dude maybe in kingdom hearts 3 you can make other crossover in fairy tale and sora but make it so they see his heartless form okay plese
TheRedGamingShark chapter 22 . 3/11/2015
Man, now i kinda really want KHIII to come out sooner, not because of the game, (although playing the game would be nice) but because i am hyped for the Sequal! great story, Defiantly going to check out more! :D
thrawn92 chapter 11 . 2/16/2015
So since Riku's part of Lamia Scale and Kairi's part of Blue Pegasus, where are their Guild tattoos?
Liam chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
YOU GET IT. You are one of the only writers that know that other weapons (besides the Keyblade) can kill Heartless, as long as they're not made of wood. THANK YOU.
thrawn92 chapter 21 . 1/16/2015
Nice to see Vanitas in a post-DDD fanfic.
thrawn92 chapter 20 . 1/16/2015
Xigbar? Since this takes place after Dream Drop Distance, don't you mean Braig?