Reviews for The Guild's Light Warrior
thrawn92 chapter 11 . 2/16
So since Riku's part of Lamia Scale and Kairi's part of Blue Pegasus, where are their Guild tattoos?
Liam chapter 17 . 1/28
AOT. I knew it. You suck. (Not really)
Liam chapter 1 . 1/27
YOU GET IT. You are one of the only writers that know that other weapons (besides the Keyblade) can kill Heartless, as long as they're not made of wood. THANK YOU.
thrawn92 chapter 21 . 1/16
Nice to see Vanitas in a post-DDD fanfic.
thrawn92 chapter 20 . 1/16
Xigbar? Since this takes place after Dream Drop Distance, don't you mean Braig?
thrawn92 chapter 13 . 1/16
Ninjas of Love? is that a RWBY reference, you sly dog?
wheeloffate chapter 17 . 1/2
oh well its great story . whole of them made me satisfied... but ... the part 17 "trial". its just like Eren jaeger in court lol, and storyline along with him at the end. mikasa kairi and levi riku . Its alright but at least u can cover some part so its not "exactly" like.
kairi101 chapter 22 . 10/7/2014
Awesome cross over can't wait to read the next one although it would be awesome if you could do a kingdom hearts x hunter X hunter cross over :)
darkponyD chapter 17 . 8/22/2014
Attack on Titan? Really? You pretty much stole that scene, word for word, from Attack on Titan. And yet... I'm not the least bit upset by that!
yak952 chapter 22 . 7/26/2014
I like story
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Can you please put back the scene when they were actually on the train. I prefer the events to actually happen instead of them just being mentioned. I saw no reason to change it in the first place.
Angela chapter 22 . 7/2/2014
oh this was so good. i love this story, and how you write it. it was awesome.
TehUnoman chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
As I keep reading this, there's a lot of references I've picked up on, which is making me think you're going to do another crossover. It's a good story, nonetheless.
kingdomsavior90 chapter 22 . 6/14/2014
I definitely liked this story. Two thumbs up!

This story reminded me a bit of Ao no Kiseki (especially Natsu and Sora's combination attack) and I can't wait to see what else you have planned.
skydragonknight57 chapter 4 . 6/8/2014