Reviews for The Guild's Light Warrior
Theothergy chapter 13 . 11/14
Dat RWBY reference doe! I see what you did there.
titan616 chapter 22 . 10/19
Great story, Sora is a perfect fit for Fairy Tail and you did a good job writing him and all the other characters. I'm glad you brought Riku and Kairi into the story as well, it's always nice to see them.
jordan.pointer.18 chapter 13 . 9/13
rwby will be next that is so awsome.
hey dude maybe in kingdom hearts 3 you can make other crossover in fairy tale and sora but make it so they see his heartless form okay plese
TheRedGamingShark chapter 22 . 3/11
Man, now i kinda really want KHIII to come out sooner, not because of the game, (although playing the game would be nice) but because i am hyped for the Sequal! great story, Defiantly going to check out more! :D
thrawn92 chapter 11 . 2/16
So since Riku's part of Lamia Scale and Kairi's part of Blue Pegasus, where are their Guild tattoos?
Liam chapter 17 . 1/28
AOT. I knew it. You suck. (Not really)
Liam chapter 1 . 1/27
YOU GET IT. You are one of the only writers that know that other weapons (besides the Keyblade) can kill Heartless, as long as they're not made of wood. THANK YOU.
thrawn92 chapter 21 . 1/16
Nice to see Vanitas in a post-DDD fanfic.
thrawn92 chapter 20 . 1/16
Xigbar? Since this takes place after Dream Drop Distance, don't you mean Braig?
thrawn92 chapter 13 . 1/16
Ninjas of Love? is that a RWBY reference, you sly dog?
wheeloffate chapter 17 . 1/2
oh well its great story . whole of them made me satisfied... but ... the part 17 "trial". its just like Eren jaeger in court lol, and storyline along with him at the end. mikasa kairi and levi riku . Its alright but at least u can cover some part so its not "exactly" like.
kairi101 chapter 22 . 10/7/2014
Awesome cross over can't wait to read the next one although it would be awesome if you could do a kingdom hearts x hunter X hunter cross over :)
darkponyD chapter 17 . 8/22/2014
Attack on Titan? Really? You pretty much stole that scene, word for word, from Attack on Titan. And yet... I'm not the least bit upset by that!
yak952 chapter 22 . 7/26/2014