Reviews for For Mature Readers Only
Sta Fantasia chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Hello! I come to tell you that there are two fandoms in the Neverending Story Fanfiction
RemovalRequestedFF chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
wriiiiite please 3
raspberrytart chapter 5 . 9/3/2005
I know you haven't updated this story in over a year, so the chances of you coming back to it are slim, but Neverending Story fanfics are rare-and *good* ones like yours are practically impossible to find. I am very intrigued by your story and I'm hoping that someday you'll come back to it and finish it.
PR1 chapter 5 . 4/15/2004
YAY! I love this chapter! Bastian is being so cute! But I hope Falcor doesn't die! Thanks for e-mailing me! Update ASAP! I am absolutely love where this story is going!
nimacu chapter 4 . 6/21/2003
Excellent story. One of the best!
PR1 chapter 4 . 6/19/2003
YAY! You updated! And I think that chapter is great! I can't wait for the next one! Also if you could e-mail me when you update againg that would be great! Keep up the great work!

PR1 chapter 3 . 5/27/2003
My God! This story is amazing! It's so beautifully written and the story idea is very original and captivating. I can't wait! Update ASAP!

Safire Ranmako chapter 3 . 4/5/2003
Yes, you are evil. But i absolutly /LOVE/ this Book.
Ladybug chapter 2 . 12/1/2002
Write more, please! I'm impressed with your writing, and intrigued by the story : )
Cloudburst2000 chapter 2 . 10/20/2002
Hmmm...interesting. Good start so far. I haven't seen this movie in years either so if there are any inaccuracies I don't see them. Please continue. I'd like to see where this story is going.
JLF chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Very nice. I too haven't watched the movies in a long time but I like where you're going with this. Keep it up.
Fallen-Angel0o chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz write more!
Emma chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
I don't think Bastian said it best, "Interesting" I can't wait to read more and find out what's going on. What's up in Fantasia? What exactly did Falcor mean when he said, "she's not...what she used to be..."? Please update this story ASAP. Thanks,

Em :)