Reviews for Oh Captain, My Captain
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I really like this
Ellstra chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I believe Jims death would be the only thing that might really bring Spock and McCoy together. Liked this story
StormKyrellFosten14 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
That was great.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
bluntforcedrama chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing!
remy-areyousrs chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I loved this. Great job keeping them in character.
-Peace x
sentarla chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Totally loved this story. It was powerful, emotional and still in character. Thank you!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
love it!
babyblue3752 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Amazing story! I loved every moment reading it!
BonesOfBirdWings chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This is BRILLIANT! I love the characterisation of both Spock and McCoy and how your story provides some of that interaction that Into Darkness was missing. This is a beautiful piece, with heartache and resolution, and OH! just so good! I think what really makes this piece amazing is your understanding of McCoy - prickly, but will open up another displays emotion. Also, I congratulate you for stopping where you did. The fact that the characters don't know that Jim has a chance of survival makes this a poignant, in-canon piece of fiction. Thanks for posting!
Lycaneus chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This was amazing, such a perfect scene and it ties in really well with the film. It's so good I honestly think they could have put it in the film, excellent job. LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
10 for cute Spock's angsty cussing
TheWordThief chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This. Was. Amazing.
Seriously, the characterization was brilliant and their reactions were perfect, I can definitely see this happening.
It was also heart-breaking /3
But thanks for writing it :')
Jimperbam chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Krysnel Nicavis chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
needs a 'kudos' or a 'like' button...

I liked this little moment between Bones and Spock.