Reviews for The Heroes of Olympus et Hogwarts
IamaGuest chapter 6 . 3/1
Your writing is awesome! Hoping to read the next chapters!
Ohmygosh chapter 6 . 1/16
I was reading this forever ago, but I was not able to find it again. Now I found it! So excited, this story is great. Really like what you did with Draco. Watched the movies and couldn't help feeling bad for him, so I am really glad you did something about it. Thanks.
Proromayev chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Nice story! Tip: try not to make so many descriptions, it gets kind of boring reading it. Also, unless your used to doing it, try not to write with a lot of characters. It gets a bit difficult to keep track of them. I once made a story with a lot of characters, but it grew too difficult to maintain. Anyway, continue!
Anonymos chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
amazing just need some more variety of naration try not to go into detail to much and youl be great
anonymus chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
can you do some leo in the narater
Eva chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
SOOOOO GOOOOOOD! KEEP WRITING!
AwesomeNerd chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
This thang is awesome! Officially my fav fanfic!
Yoon A chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
Great story! Please continue :)
Serty chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
Great story!
Dragonpixie chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
I HATE Jason and Reyna! MAKE IT JASON AND PIPER! Or, I will send HATE mail, and so will my friends. While the subject is up, HAZEL AND FRANK ARE TOGETHER! That is all.
Dude chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
This is just some friendly advice; try to not stay so fixed on one topic. For example, when you were describing what pajamas the guys were wearing,you sort of went to far. I can't believe I'm saying this but maybe you should cut down a little on the description. You could make the descriptions simpler or just not describe all of the pajamas but just maybe a few.
No offense, but I could sorta feel myself getting bored and my eyes glazing over as I read those 6 paragraphs about what pajamas they were wearing. You should try to sprinkle the descriptions here and there not in one big chunk. Also, try to limit yourself to 1 maybe 2 paragraphs when describing things or your readers are going to blank out in the middle of reading.

I'm only 11 yrs old and I am no expert but I really hope you take this advice and try to use it because even if I may only be a child I still know when I enjoy reading something or not. Overall, I love what I'm reading and excited to read more.
A-Fighterlady chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Please update. It's been so long since you did, and this story has a lot of potential.
Dragonpixie chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
You should make it Jason/Piper, Frank/Hazel, keep the rest, Leo/Reyna, and that's it. Do it by the books.
luvteamleo chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
The bane of Ares was a really good and important part in the house of hades
Guest chapter 6 . 6/18/2014