Reviews for The Peace Millennium: Dawning of the Prince
LadyKeren chapter 11 . 9/1
glad to see you continuing this!
I request MOAR SAUCE!
MKDemigodZ-Warrior chapter 11 . 7/25
Well, nice to see the lemons back up and running. Say, when will they get to that meeting with Dairou?
Ragnarok666 chapter 11 . 7/24
The chapter could have been a little longer. We all missed the intimacy chapters, but there's still the matter of the storyline, and I'm actually curious just what'll happen with Jade and Arlis, along with her family history.

Question: are you still planning to finish the Unwanted Company fic? Because that too is something I'm still waiting on.
MKDemigodZ-Warrior chapter 10 . 7/24
Well, didn't expect you to continue this at all, but can't wait to see how this will turn out.
Ragnarok666 chapter 10 . 7/24
Quite an interesting chapter explaining a bit on Jade's family history, something we never got in the MK lore, though it wasn't really that important there. I'm curious to see what path you'll be taking with her and Arlis, and how it'll end.

After waiting so long, I'm glad for your update on this one, I hope you'll update this again soon in the future, along with your Unwanted Company fic.
LadyKeren chapter 9 . 7/18/2016
I hope you continue this one day..it is really good..that Juugo person has got to go.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/1/2016
You definitely have a good story that needs to be completed. It's too good to let it slip into obscurity.
Meyer331 chapter 9 . 11/2/2015
Please update! I'm dying here!
dice581 chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
update soon pls:D
MKfan chapter 9 . 7/16/2015
Finally, an update! Please don't give up on it, mainly because Dairou being a (kind of) featured character here makes me very happy. :')

Aside from some persistent spelling errors, overall it's a very entertaining story.
Fern0 chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
Gah! Such a tease and so cruel T.T *sniffle* Can't wait to find out how Liu does at his final test!
Ragnarok666 chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
If it weren't for the fact that work has been VERY uncompromising lately, I would have reviewed a lot sooner. I saw this chapter shortly after you put it up and everything. It's still really hard to say what will happen at Lei Chen.

I'm still waiting on what's going to happen between Jade and Arlis. I still don't quite see Arlis returning the feelings for Jade just yet, so perhaps this is something you'll be writing along in the future.
Ragnarok666 chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
Ah good, you updated. By the way, you don't have to mention the heat here. Remember, the place I live is a desert, here right now it feels like the house is literally on fire.

So in this chapter I can see Jade's affection for Arlis is growing, and that's a good thing as she too will require companionship in her life.

More times than not I seriously wonder how long before Jade actually decides to spar with him herself. Now, obviously this is NOT going to lead right away to the road of intimacy, as even Liu Kang and Kitana's relationship didn't go that quickly down that path after their alliance first began.

In terms of humor though, I would take a page out of your previous fic The Aftermath, where Liu embarrassed himself VERY deeply in the "Slow Recoveries" chapter by checking up on Kitana before she was fully dressed. Similarly, I would have Arlis be put in a similar situation or something along those lines. Besides, in such a case the embarrassment would be a lot worse on his end given Jade's general status.

Now, moving on to the next chapter, I still believe the situation with Seido and Outworld will ultimately have to involve Earthrealm. A wise leader must always be ready for war, no matter WHAT the circumstances. Despite the situation that's been happening in Edenia, you know things have also been developing elsewhere, Cage and Sonya can be off with their honeymoon, but Jax, Striker, and Cyrax would have to keep OIA functioning. Remember, Earthrealm has been at war with Outworld for too long to just lower their guard, regardless of who is currently on the throne.

I would therefore recommend either OIA or other Earthrealm people contact Kitana, or the other way around. One way or another, I expect Earthrealm to get involved in all this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
NEED WAAAAAAAAAY MOAR SAUCE!