Reviews for The Peace Millennium: Dawning of the Prince
LadyKeren chapter 9 . 7/18
I hope you continue this one is really good..that Juugo person has got to go.
You definitely have a good story that needs to be completed. It's too good to let it slip into obscurity.
Meyer331 chapter 9 . 11/2/2015
Please update! I'm dying here!
dice581 chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
update soon pls:D
MKfan chapter 9 . 7/16/2015
Finally, an update! Please don't give up on it, mainly because Dairou being a (kind of) featured character here makes me very happy. :')

Aside from some persistent spelling errors, overall it's a very entertaining story.
Fern0 chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
Gah! Such a tease and so cruel T.T *sniffle* Can't wait to find out how Liu does at his final test!
Ragnarok666 chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
If it weren't for the fact that work has been VERY uncompromising lately, I would have reviewed a lot sooner. I saw this chapter shortly after you put it up and everything. It's still really hard to say what will happen at Lei Chen.

I'm still waiting on what's going to happen between Jade and Arlis. I still don't quite see Arlis returning the feelings for Jade just yet, so perhaps this is something you'll be writing along in the future.
Ragnarok666 chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
Ah good, you updated. By the way, you don't have to mention the heat here. Remember, the place I live is a desert, here right now it feels like the house is literally on fire.

So in this chapter I can see Jade's affection for Arlis is growing, and that's a good thing as she too will require companionship in her life.

More times than not I seriously wonder how long before Jade actually decides to spar with him herself. Now, obviously this is NOT going to lead right away to the road of intimacy, as even Liu Kang and Kitana's relationship didn't go that quickly down that path after their alliance first began.

In terms of humor though, I would take a page out of your previous fic The Aftermath, where Liu embarrassed himself VERY deeply in the "Slow Recoveries" chapter by checking up on Kitana before she was fully dressed. Similarly, I would have Arlis be put in a similar situation or something along those lines. Besides, in such a case the embarrassment would be a lot worse on his end given Jade's general status.

Now, moving on to the next chapter, I still believe the situation with Seido and Outworld will ultimately have to involve Earthrealm. A wise leader must always be ready for war, no matter WHAT the circumstances. Despite the situation that's been happening in Edenia, you know things have also been developing elsewhere, Cage and Sonya can be off with their honeymoon, but Jax, Striker, and Cyrax would have to keep OIA functioning. Remember, Earthrealm has been at war with Outworld for too long to just lower their guard, regardless of who is currently on the throne.

I would therefore recommend either OIA or other Earthrealm people contact Kitana, or the other way around. One way or another, I expect Earthrealm to get involved in all this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Ragnarok666 chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Short, but it works.

Let me tell you a little something when it comes to colonial rule. Military superiority is only HALF of the picture, and the way I see it, Shao Kahn never seemed to fully understand this, since he was never able to rule Outworld as a UNIFIED realm, unlike Onaga.

The history of all colonies may start off with the people being conquered, but once that is done, those people must be offered some sort of compensation for their subjection, such as order, stability, economic prosperity, and the rule of law. You can't rule those people with fear alone, and offer them nothing but brutality, suffering, and corruption. Ultimately, that'll turn the people against you.

Given the strength of Outworld's army when Shao Kahn ruled, it seemed he understood some of this, but he seemed more to lean towards ruling through fear and give as little compensation as he could. He of course understood that you can't give no compensation AT ALL, but Shao Kahn tried to keep this to a minimum, which seemed to be why much of Outworld despised his rule.
Ragnarok666 chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
So this means Jade and Dymion will probably be a couple later on in this fic.

Still curious how the situation with outworld will turn out though. If nothing else, Dairou can't be trusted, and I expect war to break out yet again very soon.
ULTIMATEbudokai3 chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
Alright finally! an update!
So far so good, awaiting more adventures of Liu in the encampment.

Yea I know the 'Empty doc manager' all too well! lol
Ragnarok666 chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
So far so good, nothing really too big has happened here. Liu Kang's training seems to be coming along well, I'm more curious on what's going on in Outworld with Dairou.

One of the biggest problems with war is that the more you want to bring order, the more you actually bring in chaos.

And in retrospect you haven't really explained just who's side Dairou is supposed to be on, I only hope it'll be a favorable outcome. Last thing we need is for another war to rage out between Edenia and Outworld.
MKDemigodZ-Warrior chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
hey, is jade going to find "the one" while she on this mission?
Ub3 chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Yea I'm too lazy to log in right now, lol anyhow glad for the update and good to see Liu gettin started on knight trainin'. I want to know more about juugo and how he deals with things so hurry back.