Reviews for Shattered Blade
vinayakdj1 chapter 12 . 13h
Why is this still getting updated while the rewrite already has 5 chapters?
gokur532 chapter 2 . 6/5
Archer is anything but plain looking bruh, And Shirou wouldn't be either if he's reached archer age. Just because Minato is plain looking doesn't have to correlate to Shirou sharing that particular irksome feature for sibling matching. I always disliked how authors made MCs plain to better satisfy self inserts. And Rin made comments on Archer being handsome in the vn.
keybladelight chapter 12 . 5/25
So Higa is magus there very different from in flight but I why I have the feeling Higa will betray shirou if he do then I hope he show him why he is call the second magus killer.

Hope shirou meet Uzume so that then he save Chiho so that we can have the Uzume x Shirou x Chiho romance.

Since Akitsu is part of shirou flocks hope you make Shirou help Akitsu about her be a broken sekirei and maybe give her mana transfer in a bedroom snu snu to have her properly winged I ship strong the Shirou x Akitsu romance since first read in flight story hope to see more and hope to see more of shirou code names he give it to his team but him be call grail one I thought he will call himself archer one but he will hate to be call archer because of his futur self EMIYA.

Well the little brat rich now know the consequences of his actions please make him do it again so that shirou kill him so that karasuba is turn on and ask Shirou make love in bed when they are both exhausted.
dawnwatch chapter 12 . 5/23
I am still a fan of the rule breaker Kochou plan.
Ak chapter 12 . 5/19
Oh, there's one other thing I meant to bring up in my review but forgot. While I imagine you have some sort of plans to do so, it would be nice to see Karasuba and Shirou have a training/sparing session. Oh and perhaps have Karasuba and Haihane experiment with their Norito's?

Cheers
aj0413 chapter 12 . 5/18
Glad to see this not dead. Also, very weird to see how Shirou is being forced to humanize and actually develop as a person with all these interactions. Turns out to make him normal was to force an actual 9-5 down his throat, with people that care for him, but have it somehow contextualized by saving people from a new Grail War, but less violent? lol
AktheRuiner chapter 12 . 5/18
This story continues to be awesome. I mean, Yukari and Uzume potentially living in the same place? What could go wrong? Speaking of Yukari, now that Homura's winging to Shirou fell through, maybe he'll have a chance to react to Yukari? Not only does the thought of Yukari having a bishounen harem amuse me, but Homura wouldn't be forced into a gender swap situation. I always felt bad for the guy in that regard.

That said, I'm a bit surprised that there wasn't more to Karasuba's trip to Fuyuki than we got. More specifically, I'm surprised that there wasn't at least some level of interaction between Karasuba and Caren. Especially considering Karasuba was 'skulking around' the church. Unless Caren was afk from life, I can't imagine she didn't know Karasuba was poking about. Interesting stuff.

I gotta say, there is a lot to look forward to in this story. From finally getting to see Shirou and Karasuba have that long overdue talk, to Shirou visiting Izumo house for the first time. The whole situation with Kochou and Higa. Eventual Kazehana. Rin's roll in all this. Shirou getting 'his' bow and much more.

Of course, I'm also looking forward to seeing why the girls decided to break some dude's nose. Thanks for writing.
KaleidoLibrarian chapter 10 . 5/9
"The Mercenary! The Mercenary! The Mercenary is here and he's going to kill us and kill you and kill the sekirei and we're all going to die and MBI needs us to die and -!" - Oosumi, probably

"Everything's fine, that's against the rules." - Magical Girl Kaho Chan, definitely

I wonder how Mr. Oosumi found out about Mr. Emiya's reputation. Did he *know* about mages? I do like the glimpse of Oosumi we got before he probably-died. The conspiracist being correct is a fun trope to play with.
Thanks for the chapter. I'm always happy to see this updated.
Potato-Sama69 chapter 12 . 5/7
NIce
Non-Euclidean chapter 12 . 5/4
I happily await the Shirou-stabs-every-sekirei-taken-by-force-with-Rulebreaker-while-pretending-it’s-one-of-his-official-duties fragment chapter.

Go, Shirou! Free all the Sakura analogs you keep imagining you see! Maybe it will help with the trauma! Maybe you can tell yourself that Archer wouldn’t have!

Also, how long was Tsukiumi reacting to Shirou before her desperation latched onto Minato too? And all that time without him remembering due to Karasuba huh? Cause from her statements and condition it seems like it was going on for a while and that she was aware of him before she dreamed of Minato… yet somehow she didn’t realize that saying she was going to kill people was what set him off each time? Well, she is pretty stubborn…

Also, if Higa knew he could just wash his hands of his Sekirei through Shirou ala Rulebreaker, it almost sounds like he’d be willing to if only to get the resources to come back later and do things “properly” next time. Especially when he figures out that the mental pollution from winging works both ways, it just impacts the Sekirei more in the beginning. Definitely don’t want to be attached to the materials when they’re trying to warp your mind. Better to use other Ashikabi and Sekirei sets to document that part.

I feel bad for Haihane. Honest and open affection would work so easily, but because she keeps making it a sex thing that isn’t a neon sign over a loud speaker saying exactly what she wants it’s just a mildly annoying quirk to ignore.
Potato-Sama69 chapter 7 . 5/6
Bro got R.R martin update speed
Dudtheman chapter 12 . 5/6
this story is so much fun to read thanks for all the effort you put into it.
E chapter 12 . 5/4
Fuck, why does this continue to be fantastic? I am hardly complaining. Great chapter length, solid prose, and good mystery. Fate mechanics are kept vague enough to not devolve into the retard-calculus and endless list of proper nouns Nasu loves, while maintaining the proper tone and feel. This is great because I like a lot of characters from Fate and a lot of specific abilities, but the lore is some of the worst written and arbitrarily complicated from a mechanics perspective out of any Urban Fantasy I've read. Sekirei is ripe with potential and it just takes a serious spin and a couple new characters to make it work really well, which is very weird when the canon is one of the most mid (almost archetypically so) battle harems in the genre. This story has consistently done a great job of mixing them, better than In Flight I think (which I have a bipolar, love/hate relationship with despite its genuinely great prose). This does all the same things well, some better, and avoids almost all the pitfalls.

I await more, as always.
theonlychou chapter 12 . 5/6
Interested to find out how the whole blackmail thing with Uzume's gonna go