Reviews for Shattered Blade
Kayen1024 chapter 8 . 8/16
So is this story ever going to get updated?
Kayen1024 chapter 7 . 8/16
Okay I knew Karasuba was screwed in the head but this is really starting to scare me.
Kayen1024 chapter 6 . 8/15
Man I really hope things turn out okay with Minato I don't want him to start feeling disgusted of Shirou.
Kayen1024 chapter 5 . 8/15
Wait in canon does Minato have Musubi with him when he enters the forest?
Kayen1024 chapter 4 . 8/15
Nice chapter this is really interesting but why is MBI calling Shirou to thier HQ if it's just informing him about what happened to Takami they don't have to call him to meet MBI.
Kayen1024 chapter 3 . 8/15
Man I'd Shirou's going to support Minato...what's he going to do when yukari gets involved after all there can only be one winner.
Kayen1024 chapter 2 . 8/15
Is Shirou going to reveal his status as a magecraft user?
Kayen1024 chapter 1 . 8/15
Rin would never ditch Shirou but aside from that this was a good chapter.
VN-Novels chapter 8 . 8/8
Please continue this story, it's really good!
demonicdie chapter 6 . 7/13
it go downright from this chapter
Machcia chapter 8 . 7/9
Feels like Emiya allows himself to get pushed around a lot. To be honest, I'd rather read the entire thing from Karasuba's perspective, and I'm not sure you need some asinine anime conventions like Takami yelling at Emiya would in any way phase him or whatever.
tH1s chapter 8 . 4/23
I am sad to see this fic abandoned.
Spiderwl chapter 8 . 4/16
This is Great! Update please!
I think the one problem in this chapter is how he took something like 8 fairly large paragraphs deciding, in excruciating detail, weather he should kill her or not. In a fight for your life you do not get that long. She was literally on top of him and just tried to kill him, his instincts should be Kill.

Yet he doesn't, and instead of using him just being unsure because of the kiss you make it so he becomes The Flash with how he spends something like five minutes debating internally on what should be done.

It took me out of the story. I expect you too keep this consistent and have him always thinking around 360x faster during everything as you have shown him to do here.
Mana's Cinder chapter 8 . 3/12
Certainly feels dead to me. I thought you said chapter 9 was nearly done back in 2015?