Reviews for Shattered Blade
Spiderwl chapter 8 . 4/16
This is Great! Update please!
I think the one problem in this chapter is how he took something like 8 fairly large paragraphs deciding, in excruciating detail, weather he should kill her or not. In a fight for your life you do not get that long. She was literally on top of him and just tried to kill him, his instincts should be Kill.

Yet he doesn't, and instead of using him just being unsure because of the kiss you make it so he becomes The Flash with how he spends something like five minutes debating internally on what should be done.

It took me out of the story. I expect you too keep this consistent and have him always thinking around 360x faster during everything as you have shown him to do here.
Mana's Cinder chapter 8 . 3/12
Certainly feels dead to me. I thought you said chapter 9 was nearly done back in 2015?
ViperStriker chapter 8 . 3/11
Well shit, been a while.
Axel Fones chapter 2 . 1/16
Big Bro Shirou to mentor Minato :)
paolotejadaj chapter 6 . 1/13
Great story, please update it soon. Just some clarification, shirou can tap into the history of any weapons and use them with the same proficiency as the original owners, even if he hasn't had any experience in how to wield them
Dauntes chapter 8 . 1/8
I enjoyed this story a lot more than I initially thought I would. I definitely look forward to more if you have the chance to come back to it!

Thanks for writing this story. :)
Archleone chapter 8 . 12/10/2017
Is this story dead?

I noticed you mentioned in your profile that you were nearly done chapter 9 and had started chapter 10. That was in October of 2015. We are now in December of 2017.

It would be a shame if this story died because I was started to get invested in it after Shirou got drafted into MBI after winging Karasuba.

I wonder how many more Sekirei will be drawn to him? I'll admit that I'm hoping he'll balance his current flock with a few more girls who are unaffiliated with MBI and who are also bustier than Haihane and Karasuba. There must be balance in the bust.

Speaking of which, will he ever properly wing Akitsu? I always like to see that happen. She's a character that I sympathize with and I like to see her get her wish of being winged.

Is it greed that makes me want to see you find a way to work Miya into the mix? Miya and Karasuba sharing a boyfriend/husband would be kind of hilarious, and on more serious angle might also further humanize Karasuba. She has unresolved issues with Miya and working them out and sharing a lover with her could help make her less of a loose cannon.

I also just like the idea of Miya moving on from Takehito in general. It's a bit depressing how so many of the characters around her are concerned with love and finding their soul mates, when her husband is dead and there's seemingly no love in her future. Just the memories of a love lost. That isn't to say I think she'd forget her first husband if she moved on to a new one, I just think it would be healthy for her to have someone new in her life. It's been years since he died. Being in a perpetual state of mourning doesn't sound like a good fate. Besides, strong women are hot and Miya and Karasuba are probably the strongest combatants as far as Sekirei go.

Not just that, it would be good to see Karasuba be more of a person and less of a creature of violence. It would be nice to see her stop trying to manipulate Shirou and honestly start to love him instead of trying to equate everything to a weird, possessive, murderous obsession. She can still be something of a blood knight, but there's a time and a place for that sort of thing. Like maybe going on Apostle hunts with Shirou. Assuming they all live through the Sekirei Plan. I don't think I've seen a story really do much post S-Plan stuff.

I am also curious if his romantic relationship with Rin is actually dead, or if she'll be interested in being with him again... if he mellows out after ending up with a harem and does less extreme stuff which seemed to be the reason why she broke up with him in the first place. Of course, Gabriel Blessing sort of poisoned the well with Rin a little by writing it into his story that she was too "prideful" to be part of a harem, despite there being a canonical example of her accepting more than one lover for Shirou. I just think Gabriel wanted to get rid of her, personally. Considering the other stuff he wrote with her being kind of a shitty person for "the greater good of Shirou".

Then again, you did mention that the version of Rin in this story is a secret pervert, so maybe she'd actually relish the chance to dive into a pile of beautiful women with Shirou.

On another note, I'd recommend you don't waste time with "omakes". They're kind of pointless and take away from time you could dedicate to the actual story. Particularly since it's been nearly three years since the last update, I doubt people want a "non-canon" comic relief chapter. Also, a lot of examples of them tend to be really stupid and poorly written. It's even worse when you see them in fics that are based on non-anime properties, but that's not really relevant.

If you're not dead, hopefully you'll update soon.
Sir Frankey Adel chapter 8 . 10/16/2017
What happened to "Welcome to Mid Bio Informatics"? X'D Haha, I jest, I jest... Since you've not updated this fiction for some time now, I'm just curious if you'll ever pick it up again.
amerdism chapter 8 . 10/5/2017
Awesome story, when's the next chapter going up, I hope to see more soon.
shadyxlr chapter 8 . 10/2/2017
Hope to see more out of this story one day.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/14/2017
I love this story! It is hands down one of the best crossover fics that I've read and is my favorite fate and sekirei crossover. I have scoured through so much of fate/stay night just to try and get the best possible handle on Shirou's character, and you sir, have succeeded in making one of the most in character shirous that I've seen in awhile. I applaud you and hope that someday soon, you will return and eventually finish this masterpiece. Though if I have one complaint about this story, it's Shirou's habit of throwing sharp things Karasuba's head. You don't give a very definitive reason on why he does it and the only in character reason that I can think of why he would do that is that he figured out early on that doing it makes her leave him alone faster than if he doesn't.
knightessjg chapter 8 . 8/18/2017
This is really good, and does diverge from In Flight enough for interest, but it's been two and a half years since chapter 8 went up and...well.
MrJakeFozzie chapter 8 . 7/22/2017
This story is freaking amazing so far, definitely hope you manage to continue it soon.
Karasuba will probably marvel at the Unlimited Blade Works, should she get to see it.
Web11211 chapter 8 . 7/15/2017