Reviews for Hidden Light 2
GamerG8rl1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I really do love this story. I hope I can read the others but Im not old enough, but great job anyways. Your work is truly great and I highly respect it. How April and Donatello just come together is such a spectacular thing. Keep up the good work Terraform.
Lexifer666 chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
So I am rereading this story because I love it and needed some Apritello in my life today, and I just want to point out that you write an amazing Leo. Especially in this chapter. Straight to the heart of a problem, zero BS. You do an awesome job of having him pick apart certain problems through this fic with the precision I would expect from him. Everyone else is very good too, but Leo in this story stands out to me even against fics that are focused on him.
Yakumo the Wu chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
My God. This tale...

Thank you for telling it.

(And I thoroughly glad it didn't end in tragedy or some 'you can't conquer fate' crap...)
Guest chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
This has got to be my most favorite story...ever! Please keep writing about these two. I love the subject matter and literally devour any story about A & D. Your writing style and talent really makes this story stand out - I totally buy into these characters as believable individuals. Totally captivating!
Lexifer666 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I loved this. Poor Donnie and his sleepwalking. I also have nightmares and sleep walk when my mind is unsettled about something, so this story really spoke to me, especially what he went through.
Jhallel chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
Ah mah gawd!

I love this fic. It's going onto my favourites for sure. I love your portrayal of Raphael and mikey as background characters. You did a really good job making Casey a believable guy and not just a 2D angry ex.
The perfect combo of angst and romance and some hot anthro loving! Squee!
Juanita27 chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
That story was wonderful! Bravo!
Jay Jones chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Wow - that was a stunning opening scene. I really enjoyed this entire story, but that dream sequence was my favourite part - such heat and intensity that came across so believably. The idea of April and Donnie sneaking above-ground (or at least in a dark club with drunken humans, ha) is fun and clever; I'd really enjoy reading a story that expands on this/a similar Hallowe'en outing (unless maybe you've written that already?).

I thought that for the entire story you did a thorough job of "sucking the reader in": at one point (Chapter 9?) April and Donnie's refusal to just bloody say that they loved each other made me growl aloud in frustration without even thinking about it, LOL. I look forward to reading your other works, especially Apriltello!
aangismyhomie chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
I.

I.

No words. Just. Hands down, best Apriltello ever. I really hope you keep writing for these two. Thank you so much for this amazing story.
aangismyhomie chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
This actually made me cry. Just insanely beautiful and perfect in every way. This is hands down my favorite Apriltello fic ever.
Pyreite chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
If he honestly knew how many fan-gurls and fan-boys he had in the 'real' world he'd never want to come out of the sewers again. I mean seriously. We'd all be trying to squeeze into his shell along with him. Poor sweet Raphie. While half the fans are trying to offload Mary-sues on him, the other half and trying to set him up with Mona Lisa just to make adorable cute little Raphie-turtle-babies. Yah he's doomed for life. Seriously. We love him like fleas on a dog. Poor Raphie.

On the plus side. Great story! I wasn't entirely sure about the Apritello, considering all that is against Donnie and April, being real life, society, species, and Casey, who is a proper knuckle-head indeed. But the way that you've developed the emotional connection between them, with Donnie being unsure and afraid to hope, and April being unsure about what she wants in her man, well, just made me as a reader BELIEVE they could and would just click and work.

They do! Donny is especially sweet and short-sighted. Yeah he's a genius with machines and science but give him a night with April and he's tongue-tied. I'd snuggle him if he didn't already belong to April. *pouts*.

This chapter is especially hilarious, especially with Raphie being all 'Yah we already know about you know'. LMAO! So much for being secretive! Mikey's well-timed 'Get a Room' is magical too. Cause seriously, April settling down with Donnie, has just forever included her in the craziness that is his family. Raph would totally be crashing on their couch and or in the spare room just to get away from Mikey's cheekiness. You just know Mikey's gonna tag along as is Leo, since why should one brother benefit from being out of the city?

I doubt Donnie and April would have their privacy for long. XD.

Not when the rest of the boys know where they live.
Berylium chapter 12 . 2/14/2014
Such a very sweet and powerfully rantic story, and how fun that I finished it on Valentine's Day! Thanks for the happy glow!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
beautiful! 33333
Guest chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
Beautiful story!
LeatherLeaf chapter 12 . 12/31/2013
Thank you sooooo much for this story. It was painfully beautiful. I've fallen in love with Donatello all over again. Your imagery and detail to inner turmoil melted my heart. I couldn't stop reading it til the very end! Again, thank you. This was brilliant. An all around, achingly delicious, heart-pulling story... Thank you!
135 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »