Reviews for Hidden Light 2
Jhallel chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
Ah mah gawd!

I love this fic. It's going onto my favourites for sure. I love your portrayal of Raphael and mikey as background characters. You did a really good job making Casey a believable guy and not just a 2D angry ex.
The perfect combo of angst and romance and some hot anthro loving! Squee!
Juanita27 chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
That story was wonderful! Bravo!
Jay Jones chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Wow - that was a stunning opening scene. I really enjoyed this entire story, but that dream sequence was my favourite part - such heat and intensity that came across so believably. The idea of April and Donnie sneaking above-ground (or at least in a dark club with drunken humans, ha) is fun and clever; I'd really enjoy reading a story that expands on this/a similar Hallowe'en outing (unless maybe you've written that already?).

I thought that for the entire story you did a thorough job of "sucking the reader in": at one point (Chapter 9?) April and Donnie's refusal to just bloody say that they loved each other made me growl aloud in frustration without even thinking about it, LOL. I look forward to reading your other works, especially Apriltello!
aangismyhomie chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
I.

I.

No words. Just. Hands down, best Apriltello ever. I really hope you keep writing for these two. Thank you so much for this amazing story.
aangismyhomie chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
This actually made me cry. Just insanely beautiful and perfect in every way. This is hands down my favorite Apriltello fic ever.
Pyreite chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
If he honestly knew how many fan-gurls and fan-boys he had in the 'real' world he'd never want to come out of the sewers again. I mean seriously. We'd all be trying to squeeze into his shell along with him. Poor sweet Raphie. While half the fans are trying to offload Mary-sues on him, the other half and trying to set him up with Mona Lisa just to make adorable cute little Raphie-turtle-babies. Yah he's doomed for life. Seriously. We love him like fleas on a dog. Poor Raphie.

On the plus side. Great story! I wasn't entirely sure about the Apritello, considering all that is against Donnie and April, being real life, society, species, and Casey, who is a proper knuckle-head indeed. But the way that you've developed the emotional connection between them, with Donnie being unsure and afraid to hope, and April being unsure about what she wants in her man, well, just made me as a reader BELIEVE they could and would just click and work.

They do! Donny is especially sweet and short-sighted. Yeah he's a genius with machines and science but give him a night with April and he's tongue-tied. I'd snuggle him if he didn't already belong to April. *pouts*.

This chapter is especially hilarious, especially with Raphie being all 'Yah we already know about you know'. LMAO! So much for being secretive! Mikey's well-timed 'Get a Room' is magical too. Cause seriously, April settling down with Donnie, has just forever included her in the craziness that is his family. Raph would totally be crashing on their couch and or in the spare room just to get away from Mikey's cheekiness. You just know Mikey's gonna tag along as is Leo, since why should one brother benefit from being out of the city?

I doubt Donnie and April would have their privacy for long. XD.

Not when the rest of the boys know where they live.
Berylium chapter 12 . 2/14/2014
Such a very sweet and powerfully rantic story, and how fun that I finished it on Valentine's Day! Thanks for the happy glow!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
beautiful! 33333
Guest chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
Beautiful story!
LeatherLeaf chapter 12 . 12/31/2013
Thank you sooooo much for this story. It was painfully beautiful. I've fallen in love with Donatello all over again. Your imagery and detail to inner turmoil melted my heart. I couldn't stop reading it til the very end! Again, thank you. This was brilliant. An all around, achingly delicious, heart-pulling story... Thank you!
April chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Haha okay I don't know if you know this but Hurricane Sandy sparked a 30% rise I births because of the power outage (couples had nothing better to do I guess). They're calling it the blackout baby boom. I thought of this story and started laughing- Don and April are definitely not alone.
BubblyShell22 chapter 11 . 12/14/2013
Oh man, that was awesome, TF. I loved it and am glad that Don and April finally got to kiss and that the truth has come out. I know Casey will be crushed, but at the same time, I'm sure he suspected it,too. It was just so obvious with everything that's gone on in their lives. Also loved Casey coming back, though how long he'll be there is anyone's guess. Nicely done on this. I'm off to read the final chapter.

BubblyShell22 chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
Another awesome chapter. I loved the campfire scene the best where they were talking about the constellation together. That was just great, though the other scenes in this chapter are good too. I really like this pairing and how you have used it. Nicely done on this. I'm off to read more.

BubblyShell22 chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
Wow. A very interesting chapter for sure. Yes, now Leo knows of her feelings for Don, and he's right that she needs to talk to him and let him know what's going on. I love how April seems so conflicted here about the feelings and not able to process how she really feels. I don't know if her testing this is a good idea as it might lead to other things. Nicely done on this. I really like where this story is going.

BubblyShell22 chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
Whoa. That's not good if Don's sleepwalking again. I really liked a lot of things in this chapter from the hovercraft to the dancing scene and even to April giving Don the geode. All of that was just so awesome, and I loved it. You really have a way of writing this relationship, and April is right in that Don is very important to her and a part of her life. Nicely done on this. I'm off to read more.

145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »