Reviews for Hidden Light 2
JupiterBones chapter 12 . 11/9/2013
333333333333333333333333333333
geminidragon76 chapter 12 . 10/6/2013
Let me show you how much I loved this story... I drew fan-art of your fan-story! I have no words that will make justice to this...
She-Psycho chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
"It never happened, Donnie, it never happened. And if you're as half as smart as everyone says you are, you won't even won't it too. The part of him that bloomed in his dream was pushed further down than ever, wilting under his analytical glare." Another great line.
But you might want to quicken the pace. There are things that you could do without in the narration, to get straight to the point.
She-Psycho chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
"The heat he was giving off, how could she not notice? Damn if he didn't feel transparent." aww, I love this description. Very fond of "He cut the thought short as if drawn to a flame, leaning forward, his lips meeting hers" and "a more selfish part of him, a part that yearned for her and all but battered into submission" too. Oh another one for keepers: "The semblance of time was garbled in a dream".
No, really. Wow. This is very well written.
Characterization isn't bad either. Very nice. However, I'd have liked more plot. There was too much of... lusting teenagers being teenagers? lol.
Omobolasire1 chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
WOW!

Wonderful, loved this story from start to finish.

You write April and Don so well. I got so excited when Donnie asked her to marry him!

Loved it :)
CrazyGeekyLove chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
This was the most beautiful story ever. I mean I wish I could have a 'favorite' stories and an 'absolute favorite stories' section because this is like, my favorite. I've been excited every time I see a new update.

Okay, that Raph part was totally hinting toward a Raph centered sequel. So write it! Write it! I want more Raph and Casey adventures and Raph needs to have love. He does. It was sad that Casey said that to April in the story as well. I'd love to see a sequel where (now that they're engaged) he finally accepts it and has respect for Donnie. I mean that was the most dickish thing ever to say, especially after he's known the turtles for so long. Raph had the perfect reaction. Raph deserves to be more bothered about that. I mean Casey is like his best friend and he's effectively calling them all freaks?! What a prize dick he is. Haha.

That's my little spiel. So I want to see more Raph and Casey interacting written by you (either in this universe or a different universe). I love their friendship, but I'd also like Raph to beat the crap out of Casey for saying junk like that. Lol. ;)

But now to the core of it. Splinter's talk with April was SO cute. I loved it. And Mikey. He's such a riot! I just love how everyone could see right through them and Leo welcoming April to the clan was a wonderful way to wrap up that scene.

And having it close with the dancing was PERFECT. It was so romantic and beautiful I almost wanted to cry. Except I never cry at happy endings, only sad ones. But I was SO glad this was a happy ending. Donnie and April deserve a happy ending in one of the turtleverses don't ya think? ;)

Love, love, love, love it!

And thank you.
dwds chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
AHH! I screamed a little inside when I found out you had updated. This has been such an amazing read! I love this story so much! This last chapter was wonderful-one month was my favorite, I think. Also, the proposal! Very sneaky. Thank you so much for writing this, I'll probably reread this multiple times. I may even use it as a guide if I ever get around to finishing my stuff.

I think it might be one of the best TMNT fanfics out there-I've said this before, probably, but you have a beautiful way of stringing words together-seriously, this while thing is like a poem or something! And April's depiction is so sweet. 10043% better than Nick's April. (I understand this is 2k3.) I do feel bad about Casey-I thought he was better but he still was an ass in the end. :(

Anyways, I think I've said all that needs to be said. I can't keep rambling about how much I love this, haha. Oh, you have made an April and Don shipper out of me! Much love!
clary2008 chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
I can't believe it' the last one.
This story is gorgeous, I just want to say one thing:
SewerSurfin chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
Oh what a glorious ending! You must write another story! You have such a gift!
SleepingSeeker chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
OMG CHILLS! I just laughed and teared up and choked and gasped through this entire ending. My god, how beautiful. The tenderness and fierceness of their love. Raph's thoughts . . . you know how to kill me.

This was the perfect ending to this story. Loved how you gave us the time passage. You would have just murdered me if you jumped ahead again and had them die in each other's arms or something like the freakin' Notebook! XD I don't think I could've taken that.

The happiness was so real - it was a chapter just filled to the brim with joy. Wow. I swear. Just. wow. And how you tied up everything together. The campfire and the stars and the dancing and the dreams...perfection. You gave Donatello the happy ending that he so sorely deserves. That all of them do, imo. I swear, I am in love with this story. Bravo! I'll be thinking of many scenes in this story for a long time to come. Can't wait to see what your next one will be about. GAHD, I am still tearing up, DAMMIT!
Apriltello4life chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Please tell me that there will be a conclusion? I loved this & I was in near tears on most chapters. Also will there be a sequal? NOW I am a fan of this couple forever... thank you!
Omobolasire1 chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
Wow!

Finally they tell each other how they feel!

Major feels in this, okay who am I kidding I have major feels every chapter you write.

You've made me a very happy girl!

333333333
SewerSurfin chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
YAY! Finally Donnie! WHOOO! I love this chapter besides that, too. The prank wars is hilarious, and I love Raph's piece in here. You need to write a Raph story at some point...you write him so well.
April chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Ah yes! Finally! Good boy, Donny!

Will there be more? A little boyfriend/girlfriend dynamic piece? Man you write them so well. I love how you portray these two together.

Keep it up, this is fantastic!
vickie chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Love it please update soon
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »