Reviews for Hidden Light 2
Closet Fan chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
I never write reviews but for you, darling, I must! I can't put into words how beautifully you can add detail and character traits without shoving it in the readers face. It's so subtle but SO good! You've absolutely nailed these characters: their voices, actions, trains of thought, interactions with eachother. This is the king of all April and Don fics, and I mean that. It's just the right mix of family, friendship, sweetness and romance (that doesn't make you gag). Not to mention I love this particular TMNT world.

Keep up the wonderful work! I cannot wait to read more :)
SleepingSeeker chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
'It's funny how you don't really appreciate something until you don't have it." Something tells me this is forshadowing. You know, this could be the theme of this entire story. Loved this chapter, when Don remembered the 'mountain' - that was sad to me.

I feel that his fear of her finding his feelings towards her disgusting is great and realistic and very very real for him, probably more so than worrying about what he could give her. Risking his friendship by revealing his feelings would be a huge opening up of his vulnerable heart. and much more so than if this were two humans. It's just so much more risky that he'd lose her! Forever!

He knows what he is. How he's so different from her. It would be assuming a lot to just take for granted that she'd overlook his mutant anatomy. AND! He just has nothing to indicate that she wouldn't find the entire idea of being physical with him horrifying, even twisted and deviant. Poor Don!

I mean, she hasn't given him any CLEAR signs, really, that she has ANY interest in him physically, you know. Like she can tolerate friendship and that's about as far as it can go. I think its time April made a stronger move! Especially now that it's clear in her mind who she doesn't want. C'mon, April! Sometimes we ladies need to tackle our sweet nervous shy terrified men! Take control for what we want! at least if she makes the first move, they could still be friends. Don has much more at stake to lose because of what he is.

And I hope Casey will find happiness. Everyone deserves to be happy. UuuUUUUUupdate soooOOoooon! Or I'll haaauunt yoooouuuu, apparently. O.o boo!
FreyReh chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
read first story and now this... very nice, MOAR! :)
AzizaJade chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
I've really enjoyed your story so far. It's well written too.
ppd123456 chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Love this chapter! Great update! You write a great Apritello. Always look forward to updates on this fic.
BubblyShell22 chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Awesome job on this chapter. I liked Don's conversation with Splinter and thought it was well done. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
CrazyGeekyLove chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
I just got the Raph/Casey feels. Not in any sort of shipping way but their scuffle just makes me want to awww.
Awwwwwww.
Love that Splinter is encouraging Donnie too. I could imagine that, he really does want what's best for his sons!
SewerSurfin chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Awww! I love this chapter! Raph was hilarious, and the moment between Splinter and Donnie was perfect. I cannot wait for more!
SleepingSeeker chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
SO happy you updated! and more to come!? I can't wait! XD

The subtle perfection of this chapter is so wonderful! God, did that even make sense!? The scene with Casey and Raph, oh, I do love that man, I really do! He's like a big overgrown kid, really. And when you gave us that quick flash of how Don got dragged into their wrestling and became a common enemy was hysterical and I could so see it.

Uh, Don it's right there! He can almost touch it, but like the entire scene with Master Splinter and his 'mountain' he's so stubborn and set and full of hidden but deep seated fear, he can't risk seeing it, let alone acting on it! When Don started to break out in a sweat and panic inside with what Splinter was saying before he even really knew it was about HIM, was brillant and very well executed! That entire scene was just. SO great, btw.

C'mon, Donnie, she needs you to tell her! You're not the only one afraid! Ah the sharp, delicate latticework of fear keeping them apart - it's no small thing, but maybe with his father's encouragement he'll find the strength he needs to be courageous in the face of his fear!

P.S. that little note about how Leo is identical to Splinter with his questions that aren't questions was so good! Eeee! Can't wait for your next update! I may reread this as I wait!
me chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
This fic ate away my day today but I loved it. Please put a new chapter up. This is the epicness of Apriltello fics. You just need a more apt summary to convey it.
Love all the bonding, Casey angst and the sweetness.
CrazyGeekyLove chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
Fave DxA story ever.
CrazyGeekyLove chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Noooooooooooooo! The dramaaaaaaaaaaa!
I demand more!
CrazyGeekyLove chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Words can not express how much I love this story.
I Love Kittens too chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
April is been comforted by Donnie. It's true, he will do anything for her.
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 6/16/2013