Reviews for Truth and Reconciliation
Guilmon23 chapter 10 . 9/30
Just one thing Skrills are from the strike class not the sharp class
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 21 . 8/27
Is this story abandoned? Please say it isn't so!
Annieyay123 chapter 21 . 1/27
This story is great! You are very creative!
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 1/27
Ch 1 for last Ch 21 Beautiful and inspiring. What is the decision of the Village in which Ogres would rule better? Will they see the reason try to reason with the dragons now.
Anyway Astrid is for agile faitful loyal Warrior, Nadder ,Razorwhip,Scrill,Changewing,Speedstinger ?,Rumbelhorn ,Even Nightmare even if they are kind of proud but if she could manage with the vain Nadder than Monstrous Nightmare wouldn't be a problem.

Snotlout has who as mount Everest . So something to keep him in the ground and teach him humility. Monstrous Nightmare and I had seen strange attraction from cchangewing so ither of those .

Chaotic destructive twins ,Nadders or Zippleback ,
Or 4 head Dragon to share 2 heads each maybe . But I haven't seen .Whispeing Death and subspecies of great destruction and power and razor and pointy .

Fishlegs -Timid but fierce warrior . Something more like caring mothery/parental figure . Groncle or
Rumblehorn or Stormcutter or anything who acts more like a parent .

Gobber beside Boneknapper,And Rumblehorn maybe Timberjack but he must expand his bblacksmith to fit both of them . But something who could have limbs with similiarity of hands . And to teach it to use them as hands . But first Berkian's future depends of their decision if they allow Hiccup to prove his claiming giving him a chace to do it beside trial . Otherwise I would say my dirty laundry .
ivanganev1992 chapter 19 . 11/20/2016
Ch 19 .

Night Fury Salvia might save the leg . Gobber and Gothy just don't know that antiseptic healing property .
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 11/20/2016
Ch 16

Poisonous Village of duplicity and acting . Torture and act nice while holding hidden poison of innocence.
She is the daughter of Alvin and he searched for her and found her wanting to say sorry.
Jj chapter 21 . 10/4/2016
Nooooo that clif hanger
jamestheweasel chapter 2 . 9/7/2016
A bit to heavy handed with the " here is your destiny, have fun" thing but other than that, hoping the rest of this gets better.
jamestheweasel chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
and the night shall be lit with fire.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/28/2016
Please continue your story
Bjonda0409 chapter 21 . 5/21/2016
Love it! Please update soon
Guest chapter 21 . 2/20/2016
hey is hiccup going to go get his sword or not
great story so also l,m curious about the ather gifts
I really want him to use the sword
thearizona chapter 21 . 12/11/2015
Oh please return to this story! It's so great and I really want to see where this is going. Cause remember, hiccup still has 6 or 7 more gifts to find. And where is white hilt? I guess these will be answered in the next chapter right? Oh please post it soon! It's been over a year since your lag update and I really hope you will post a new chapter soon. I love this story!
Untill next time,
Keep up the awesome work!
OfficialUSMWriter chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
OH NO! Alvin, if you so much as touch a single hair (or scale) on either Hiccup or Toothless, so help me...

Great chapter by the way, loved it!
OfficialUSMWriter chapter 4 . 7/18/2015