Reviews for Truth and Reconciliation
Blackberry Avar chapter 1 . 6/7
Fudge...
Checkingdude chapter 21 . 4/10
Whatever happened to those three chapters? I’d have loved to know. Alas, I truly doubt I ever will. :/
WOW...Just...Wow...worse than HTTYD 2! But, eh, he Stoick deserved it.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 8 . 3/22
i like the story so far but really why was he sitting in that cell so long, Hiccup just sitting there. Then just waiting for his dad to kill him..then just sitting there as his dad dies... You make hiccup very lazy and worthless. and i bet the next chapter is gonna be hiccup crying abt how his dad is dead even though said dad has tried to kill him multi times. Either ur making hiccup to saint like to forgive that shit repeatedly or just that mentally on top of phycially weak. Either way the story at chapter 8 is deteriorating very fast.
Delena1 chapter 20 . 2/13
I don’t understand why Toothless is letting Astrid touch him. In this story, she's so mean to Hiccup, Toothless and Hiccup should hate her
The Shining Fury chapter 21 . 1/17
Good story there mate, just wishing that the last few chapters could be uploaded since I’m excited to see how the story ends. Anyways, hope you come back :)
Guilmon23 chapter 10 . 9/30/2017
Just one thing Skrills are from the strike class not the sharp class
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 21 . 8/27/2017
Is this story abandoned? Please say it isn't so!
Annieyay123 chapter 21 . 1/27/2017
This story is great! You are very creative!
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
Ch 1 for last Ch 21 Beautiful and inspiring. What is the decision of the Village in which Ogres would rule better? Will they see the reason try to reason with the dragons now.
Anyway Astrid is for agile faitful loyal Warrior, Nadder ,Razorwhip,Scrill,Changewing,Speedstinger ?,Rumbelhorn ,Even Nightmare even if they are kind of proud but if she could manage with the vain Nadder than Monstrous Nightmare wouldn't be a problem.

Snotlout has who as mount Everest . So something to keep him in the ground and teach him humility. Monstrous Nightmare and I had seen strange attraction from cchangewing so ither of those .

Chaotic destructive twins ,Nadders or Zippleback ,
Or 4 head Dragon to share 2 heads each maybe . But I haven't seen .Whispeing Death and subspecies of great destruction and power and razor and pointy .

Fishlegs -Timid but fierce warrior . Something more like caring mothery/parental figure . Groncle or
Rumblehorn or Stormcutter or anything who acts more like a parent .

Gobber beside Boneknapper,And Rumblehorn maybe Timberjack but he must expand his bblacksmith to fit both of them . But something who could have limbs with similiarity of hands . And to teach it to use them as hands . But first Berkian's future depends of their decision if they allow Hiccup to prove his claiming giving him a chace to do it beside trial . Otherwise I would say my dirty laundry .
ivanganev1992 chapter 19 . 11/20/2016
Ch 19 .

Night Fury Salvia might save the leg . Gobber and Gothy just don't know that antiseptic healing property .
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 11/20/2016
Ch 16

Poisonous Village of duplicity and acting . Torture and act nice while holding hidden poison of innocence.
She is the daughter of Alvin and he searched for her and found her wanting to say sorry.
Jj chapter 21 . 10/4/2016
Nooooo that clif hanger
jamestheweasel chapter 2 . 9/7/2016
A bit to heavy handed with the " here is your destiny, have fun" thing but other than that, hoping the rest of this gets better.
jamestheweasel chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
and the night shall be lit with fire.