Reviews for Truth and Reconciliation
thearizona chapter 21 . 12/11/2015
Oh please return to this story! It's so great and I really want to see where this is going. Cause remember, hiccup still has 6 or 7 more gifts to find. And where is white hilt? I guess these will be answered in the next chapter right? Oh please post it soon! It's been over a year since your lag update and I really hope you will post a new chapter soon. I love this story!
Untill next time,
Keep up the awesome work!
OfficialUSMWriter chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
OH NO! Alvin, if you so much as touch a single hair (or scale) on either Hiccup or Toothless, so help me...

Great chapter by the way, loved it!
OfficialUSMWriter chapter 4 . 7/18/2015
one word: Adorable!
OfficialUSMWriter chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
YAY! People are understanding! Okay not Astrid, or the others on Berk, but the other vikings. YAY! But seriously, the Berkian's really need to sort out their issues. I can't wait until they meet Toothless and Hiccup thought.
OfficialUSMWriter chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
i like this so far, just one question: Is Hiccup and Toothless going to be a couple? An Item? Together? In a relationship? Cause there are A LOT of fanfics out there with that ship, I don't like that she , like, at all, so I was just wondering. Your story is really good so far, I hope its not a HiccupXToothless kind of thing. But if it is I suppose I can handle it a bit, but only cause i like the story so much.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/28/2015
I like this story alot, please update it!
ANONYMOOSE chapter 21 . 5/16/2015
*knocks on door* "Are you dead?"
sondrex76 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Loved this first chapter, i shall read all the others too!
Anyway i liked the chapter and the story so far, it was fun to read and well written.
Thanks for writing and have a nice day!
bergmaster chapter 21 . 2/27/2015
Great story so far; there are a lot of elements in it that make it a good read, such as the amount of detail put into some of the scenes (although others could definitely use more), and the overall writing style. Please consider changing to a new paragraph when other characters start speaking their lines, though; it makes it less confusing to try and figure out if a new character is voicing their opinion.

Some minor gripes with the story itself, however, are that there are some inconsistencies within the story. For example, in Chapter 9, you wrote, "If the Night Fury could cry," implying he couldn't, and in Chapter 18, you wrote, "Hiccup had been the only one to make the dragon cry. At that moment, tears were freely flowing." Another example, in Chapter 4, Toothless mentioned he had been a few winters old when his guardian Skrill was killed. In Chapter 19, he mentioned he was only two years. Not only did you switch Toothless' age, but also his main unit of time.

Another thing is that you really seem to be painting Hiccup as an overly-naive nincompoop in this story. I get it that he's always been rash in his decision making, he's frustrated that Toothless is being overprotective, and he's also [SPOILER]drugs are bad, stay in school kids[/SPOILER], but I get the feeling that he should be contemplating his decision-making just a teensy bit more before deciding, "Gosh Toothless, let me do what I want!" At least try to show him confusedly weighing the pros/cons before he leaps to his doom, especially considering that it happens so often, and Toothless is consistently shown to be, well, right...every single time. It would at least give the story a bit more depth than, "shut up MOM!", *captured*, "omg how could i do this :'c ", *escapes*, "shut up MOM!", *captured*, repeat.

It's a good read nonetheless, and I look forward to more!
Rain of the Forest chapter 3 . 2/3/2015
That was WAY too easy..
Rain of the Forest chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Okay, I know I have wanted to fricking smack, kick, slash, cut, strangle, punch, throttle, choke, poison, push into a raging river, shove into a pit of hungry bears and throw into a sea of starving sharks in many other stories, but this takes the cake!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 21 . 1/28/2015
This is awesome! I hope for more!
Zeraf1237 chapter 8 . 1/17/2015
What you did with alvin was the most tear-jerking paragraphs ive ever read... thank you
ScarletNightFury chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
I'm sad and angry at the village, how could they turn on them so easily?! how?!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Woo I love this story, I know it's been a while, but I really hope you finish it. I'm still reading it, so expect about then thousand reviews from me today. Good luck