Reviews for Truth and Reconciliation
I like this story alot, please update it!
ANONYMOOSE chapter 21 . 5/16
*knocks on door* "Are you dead?"
sondrex76 chapter 1 . 4/13
Loved this first chapter, i shall read all the others too!
Anyway i liked the chapter and the story so far, it was fun to read and well written.
Thanks for writing and have a nice day!
bergmaster chapter 21 . 2/27
Great story so far; there are a lot of elements in it that make it a good read, such as the amount of detail put into some of the scenes (although others could definitely use more), and the overall writing style. Please consider changing to a new paragraph when other characters start speaking their lines, though; it makes it less confusing to try and figure out if a new character is voicing their opinion.

Some minor gripes with the story itself, however, are that there are some inconsistencies within the story. For example, in Chapter 9, you wrote, "If the Night Fury could cry," implying he couldn't, and in Chapter 18, you wrote, "Hiccup had been the only one to make the dragon cry. At that moment, tears were freely flowing." Another example, in Chapter 4, Toothless mentioned he had been a few winters old when his guardian Skrill was killed. In Chapter 19, he mentioned he was only two years. Not only did you switch Toothless' age, but also his main unit of time.

Another thing is that you really seem to be painting Hiccup as an overly-naive nincompoop in this story. I get it that he's always been rash in his decision making, he's frustrated that Toothless is being overprotective, and he's also [SPOILER]drugs are bad, stay in school kids[/SPOILER], but I get the feeling that he should be contemplating his decision-making just a teensy bit more before deciding, "Gosh Toothless, let me do what I want!" At least try to show him confusedly weighing the pros/cons before he leaps to his doom, especially considering that it happens so often, and Toothless is consistently shown to be, well, right...every single time. It would at least give the story a bit more depth than, "shut up MOM!", *captured*, "omg how could i do this :'c ", *escapes*, "shut up MOM!", *captured*, repeat.

It's a good read nonetheless, and I look forward to more!
Rain of the Forest chapter 3 . 2/3
That was WAY too easy..
Rain of the Forest chapter 1 . 2/3
Okay, I know I have wanted to fricking smack, kick, slash, cut, strangle, punch, throttle, choke, poison, push into a raging river, shove into a pit of hungry bears and throw into a sea of starving sharks in many other stories, but this takes the cake!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 21 . 1/28
This is awesome! I hope for more!
Zeraf1237 chapter 8 . 1/17
What you did with alvin was the most tear-jerking paragraphs ive ever read... thank you
ScarletNightFury chapter 12 . 12/10/2014
I'm sad and angry at the village, how could they turn on them so easily?! how?!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Woo I love this story, I know it's been a while, but I really hope you finish it. I'm still reading it, so expect about then thousand reviews from me today. Good luck
guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
"You never seem to amaze me (Toothless)" in chapter 6: it seems like you and the writers when they wrote HTTYD 2 had the same idea :)
Ddragon21 chapter 12 . 11/19/2014
well that just sucked he got rejected again. ,but they did more then berk ever did. where will hiccup live? and how will he kill the queen now?
Ddragon21 chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
I hope hiccup joins the tribe he has been with. they are far more understanding. and now hiccup is on his way to becoming a dragon boy now all he needs are some wings to fly with.
Ddragon21 chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
this is cool though I hope hiccup doesn't have a crush on astrid anymore. I don't hate astrid ,but this astrid just plain sucks from everything she said to hiccup. maybe hiccup can go traveling the world learning stuff. are you going to include how to train your dragon 2?
Ddragon21 chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
im surprised he still wants to do anything with berk. they never accepted him and even plotted to kill him.