Reviews for Strung Together
please continue
PiptheSnake chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Update again?
Eimear chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I love this! Please update.
KaenNoMai chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
KEEP WRITING THIS FIC!

I love the idea behind the story, and I would love it if you continued writing it. This seems like such a good story, I would hate it if you just gave up on it.

Please keep writing!
rmiser1994 chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Great few chapters so far .
Laesk chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
this is a good story, thank you for sharing it with us all and I look forwards to reading more as you share it. thank you for writing this
Kane09lisa chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
I hate to see harry worried about losing these people but sadly he is right.
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Another excellent chapter.

Of course standards have dropped over the years, since the ministry was established they would of course push for less taught; an uneducated wizard is less likely to question your actions, is unable to rebel or become dark if they aren't given a well rounded education. They're breeding sheep, in modern times unlike in the founders era when the golden age of wizardry flourished and everyone could be taught without naysayers fearing to lose their power.

As always thanks for sharing, I eagerly await your next. favorited
nokeyunderscore chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Nice story
ALPHAQ69 chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
nice chapter & good concept...decent writing as well...pls do keep up the good work
Kane09lisa chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
I'm glad to see harry opening up a little, I know it must be hard for him. I'm also glad to see you are going to write on this story I can't wait :-)
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
A unique start to an old premise.

I enjoy the personalities and characterizations you've given to the Founders, they are both what you'd expect them to be and at the same time they defy expectations, very nicely done.

I like that you took the time to point out that Hogwarts looked very different back then, of course things were added and changed over the centuries, it always bugs me when people have it looking identical in the past.

I know relationships and Romance are not a key focus of the story but do you think when he returns this could become a Harry/Hermione story? Perhaps have the founders help him realize his feelings for her that due to his loveless upbringing and just being a clueless male he couldn't understand that he cares for her more than a friend. Just a thought.

All in all this shows great promise, thanks for sharing, I eagerly await your next.
Rea558750 chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
I love this chapter very funny can't wait for the next one
emthereble chapter 1 . 5/30/2013