Reviews for The Road to Hell
diamond1trrizz chapter 14 . 4/9
i love it but this last chapter was intriguing enough...was that zelena instorybrooke? a sequel soon?
JustSandz chapter 14 . 10/23/2016
I just read this fic for the first time and absolutely loved it! Very well written! Thanks so much for writing this.
RainbowRegal chapter 14 . 10/23/2016
This story was amazing! Great work!
Zap123 chapter 14 . 10/22/2016
loved every minute of this story! I just discovered it thanks to a friend! Truly amazing and very unique! Please say you plan to write a sequel?
sandrablack2009 chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Ooooh! Just discovered this fic and already so happy I found it! Loved this first chapter!
Lezg33k chapter 2 . 6/16/2016
Mindi,

I was specifically referencing the selfless actions Emma had taken for Regina's sake. Not all of her actions. For instance, when she pulled Regina from the burning building she did so to keep Regina from dying. That had nothing to do with Henry. If Regina had died Emma might have had a better shot at getting custody but she chose to save Regina knowing she would get nothing in return. I obviously didn't explain this well and for that I apologize.

Also, constructive criticism is welcome, not trolling, which you've clearly been doing since yesterday when you insinuated I was narcissist for writing in an OC to a different story that you clearly didn't read. There was absolutely a respectful way to bring up that I might have better explained my point here.

If you'd like to troll further, you'll need to do so though an account. Anonymous comments have been disabled.
Mindi chapter 2 . 6/16/2016
The only person who has ever been kind to her without wanting anything is you? WTF? You did read, write, and watch the part of her wanting Henry when she has no rights to him whatsoever right?
thoughtsmussingsandwishes chapter 14 . 5/15/2016
I liked the therapy viewpoint of this story, especially in the beginning. And I like that it ended happily but with clearly another conflict in the horizon.
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 14 . 4/22/2016
Welp, Thought it was Maleficent at first, but "wickedly" makes it Zelena.

Great story ending! It doesn't look like you plan on continuing, but I love where it ended up! _
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 13 . 4/22/2016
Yay! Emma saved the day. As the Savior does. Glad that the town was okay with it. I know it'll take them awhile for the trust to settle back in, but it's a start.
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 12 . 4/21/2016
Noooooo! Regina! Let Emma help you! D:
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 11 . 4/21/2016
Oooooooh here we go
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 10 . 4/19/2016
Welp. There's a TLK out there anyway. I'm sure Emma will get her life force back soon. :)
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 9 . 4/19/2016
There may be something there that wasn't there before. ;)
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 8 . 4/19/2016
Aaaaaaaaaand that was extremely heartbreaking. Good! Means you're a great writer! _