Reviews for The Road to Hell
Lezg33k chapter 2 . 6/16

I was specifically referencing the selfless actions Emma had taken for Regina's sake. Not all of her actions. For instance, when she pulled Regina from the burning building she did so to keep Regina from dying. That had nothing to do with Henry. If Regina had died Emma might have had a better shot at getting custody but she chose to save Regina knowing she would get nothing in return. I obviously didn't explain this well and for that I apologize.

Also, constructive criticism is welcome, not trolling, which you've clearly been doing since yesterday when you insinuated I was narcissist for writing in an OC to a different story that you clearly didn't read. There was absolutely a respectful way to bring up that I might have better explained my point here.

If you'd like to troll further, you'll need to do so though an account. Anonymous comments have been disabled.
Mindi chapter 2 . 6/16
The only person who has ever been kind to her without wanting anything is you? WTF? You did read, write, and watch the part of her wanting Henry when she has no rights to him whatsoever right?
thoughtsmussingsandwishes chapter 14 . 5/15
I liked the therapy viewpoint of this story, especially in the beginning. And I like that it ended happily but with clearly another conflict in the horizon.
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 14 . 4/22
Welp, Thought it was Maleficent at first, but "wickedly" makes it Zelena.

Great story ending! It doesn't look like you plan on continuing, but I love where it ended up! _
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 13 . 4/22
Yay! Emma saved the day. As the Savior does. Glad that the town was okay with it. I know it'll take them awhile for the trust to settle back in, but it's a start.
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 12 . 4/21
Noooooo! Regina! Let Emma help you! D:
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 11 . 4/21
Oooooooh here we go
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 10 . 4/19
Welp. There's a TLK out there anyway. I'm sure Emma will get her life force back soon. :)
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 9 . 4/19
There may be something there that wasn't there before. ;)
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 8 . 4/19
Aaaaaaaaaand that was extremely heartbreaking. Good! Means you're a great writer! _
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 7 . 4/19
Well. What a way to tell a guy. Haha. Just dropped that bomb on him.
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 6 . 4/19
EEEEP! GAH! Regina just wants to keep Emma safe, but it totally looks like all she wanted was to take advantage of her!
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 5 . 4/19
I'm so not okay with this. Poor Regina just wants to be happy. She doesn't want to lose anyone else. :( JUST LET HER BE HAPPY.
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 4 . 4/19
This is amazing! It's nice that your story has the memories as a progression and not an onslaught all at once.
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 3 . 4/18
Wow, wow, wow. Beautifully written scene. Can't wait to read the next chapter to find out how the town fairs.