Reviews for Hangnail
night.angel71 chapter 7 . 6/16
Is it over?
spndeansammylov chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
I must say, i think this is the best Story you have written. It is so adorable, i love it. You made me cry, twice. *sigh*
T.L. Arens chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Ohmigod, that last line struck me square in the heart. So, so true! I'm a Sammy!girl, but I'm really glad you're addressing Sam's half of their relationship. Sometimes it seems Dean's love and devotion for Sam is unrequieted. Dean is at home with the world of the Supernatural. But Sam, for all intents and purposes is a part of that world and yet strives to live like a normal human. They're so, so different, aren't they?
yeah, that last line just hit the nail on the head.
:) Good story.
angeleyenc chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
great story hun! my boys! *sniff* *hugs*
angeleyenc chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
my babies! *hugs* plz update! great story!
gr8read chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
This is really good.
I look forward to the next installment.
lanteaddicted chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
love the story and Dean's whump. Can't wait to see chapter 6.
becca65d chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Very good story so far, looking forward to more of it
angeleyenc chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
my boys! *hugs* plz update! A great story!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Nicely written so far. Loved the flashback-especially toward the end when 14 year-old Sammy called Dean his personal superhero. Dean's emotional torment is so tangible, his grief so well described that I can understand why Lisa wishes she could help him. And true to Dean's character, he insists on solving his own problems on his own, even if they are insurmountable.
I also liked how you have Castiel there, a safety net, just in case. What they did to Cass in Season 6 was both mortifying and brutal. I'm hoping Cass here does not follow that road.
:) Thank you for posting.
murphy9202 chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Good story. I really like it.
reannablue chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Very interesting story...looking forward to more!
Stryder2008 chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Very well written chapter. Looking forward to your next one.
Stryder2008 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
What an interesting start to this story. Always a sucker for the brothers getting their crap together to be brothers again. And I love that Castiel is staying out of it. Well written so far...looking forward to more.
elfinblue chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Awesome chapter! Very powerful. You're doing great! Keep it up!