Reviews for Spaghetti Arms
bigcookie chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Very cute :) You captured their personalities perfectly and I loved the bickering ;)
connyx chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
tadaaaa. well done Regina,
well done starsthatburn ;)
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Lucky Regina! Also, I'm amused
ines.sangarinos chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Oh dear, that was simply hilarious :D now, I don't wanna act like I know everything and I'm surely not an expert but I used to play with a training gun from time to time and there were some slight mistakes you made here - like you don't usually keep the gun in both hands, but in one while standing with your side to the target and the other hand should be on your hip/in pocket/on the back to keep balance. And you hold your breath while aiming to prevent your body from this tiny movement. BUT you did a really, really great work here, especially considering the lack of knowledge in this field. Good job! And honestly, it was so hilarious to read about Regina "relaxing" :D can't say that I'm surprised that Emma started laughing when Regina fell on her ass on her first try xD oh, oh, and their banter! Simply great! I love how you picture both badass Emma and Regina-I-am-always-right-even-if-I'm-not-Mills! You have a true talent, dear!
I'm really glad you wrote that, cause that was absolutely brilliant and I had a lot of fun with reading it :D
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Fantastic story! Love it how Emma is teaching Regina and what the effects on her are! :D
MrsEleanorLovett chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Love PreSQ stories. You're really good at writting :)
BlueDogM chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This is super extra sweet ! Shame that Emma hasn't actually brought a gun to Neverland ...

And I learnt about yet another weird English course today, although I'm not gonna try it anytime soon from what you say about it
Emily Nate chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This was great!
samuraikakashi56 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Nice! As a fellow human being who has also never shot a gun before, I think that was pretty darn good!
Just me and myself chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This was perfect... just perfect!
Bergslaw chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Great story
HeroineGauddess chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This is cute (:
KC-Ket chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
That was awesome! I can totally see Regina kissing Emma in excitement about hitting the can.
Mini chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
It was great, thank you ! I love the way you depicted them :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
OH YES. That was lovely, and something I definitely want to see happen.