Reviews for The Red Strings of Fate
Karin is fierce!
Cool story!
YLCourt chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
Please update soon. This is one of the only few SasuKarin fics out there.

I want to see how far you will take their relationship to! Karin needs more adventure while Sasuke should have more action :)

Would love to see the two interacting and the sparks flying between them XD

Write on, dear!
narusaku143 chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Plz. Update!
Ermilus chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
Cool story! Karin does care about sasuke though. I won't mine if the end of together
MayanMoonFlower chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
I cant wait for the next chapter!
MetaMirage chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Oh no! :( I hope you are okay and everything is alright. I was really looking forward to seeing where you took this but I guess it can't be helped. It's very nice of you to let someone adopt the story. Wishing you all the best.
Kiky Will chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
I feel like Sakura is pretty like that at the manga. She just doesn't know what she really feel. Seems like she still feel something for Sasuke, some shadow of past, but she respect and admire Naruto pretty much more.
A lot of time passed since your last update, hope you haven't give up of writing that. It's pretty good and I want more!

We see at next chapter (and, with hope, that will be soon.)
MayanMoonFlower chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
I truly think that Sakura still doesn't trully know her feelings for Sasuke...its like just a crush...a 9 year old crush
But with Karin its more love and she has reasons to like him to love him not just his looks
Please update soon!
MayanMoonFlower chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
this first chapter caught me! I wanna read more!
LivinOnCloud9 chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
I like
this is one of my favorite pairings by the way
Bisnthere chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
I like the story and hope u continue.
yikes chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
lol karin so mean but she's telling the truth
MetaMirage chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Ah I'm sorry I'm so late with my review D: after you had such a quick update and everything. There was a lot of variety in this chapter between the fight scenes and reflections. It's exciting to see your story start to form :)
yazaru116 chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Great story cant wait for how this is going to turn out. I hope you will make it a real long story, there aren't many of those. Good job