Reviews for Saving the Impossible Girl
dutiesofcare chapter 10 . 10/25/2016
this was enjoyable to read thanks
Ms.An0nymus chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
Amazing! Spectacular! I wouldn't have guessed! The vikings won a game! Jk. Love yur writing SO SO SO SO SO SO much!
Disappointed chapter 11 . 9/27/2013
Read your notice and some of your readers have encouraged you to continue or at least finish this. Will you leave them hanging? Pls at least finish this story.
bethanria-proudwhoufflepuff chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
I'd love for this story to continue! It's great! I'm sorry that you're running out of ideas :(
ThePurpleFrockCoat chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
Wish you would continue or at least give closure for Clara and a resolution between her and The Doctor... :(
JJ chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
I do wish you would continue or at least finish the story. As for a suggestion post the love scene you mentioned and let Clara make the decision to have not to have her memory erased with the resolve to move on and continue her travels with The Doctor. The Doctor: "So where shall we go?" Clara: "Somewhere awesome!" And the Doctor pulls the lever. The end. Just an idea. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
CONTINUE! (please)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
Post the love scene! :D
SpockandNyota7368 chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
you were so close! you could have had the scene right before the end of chapter ten after Clara asked the doctor to stay with her after the nightmare. I live for stories this good. the stories that have such good writers behind them and those that have one character have a traumatic experience then the other character consoles them and then the characters have sex. put the scene you have up and see what the response is and don't listen to the reviews that don't give criticism and/or praise. You are a awesome writer and never doubt yourself or your skills. I am reluctant to see the new doctor and what they do with Clara. how about you.
hp1525 chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
This story is really interesting and great, PLEASE keep going. How bout you do something with the doctor making Clara breakfast and taking her somewhere special.
lunawing610 chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
I don't have any real ideas on how to continue this story, but I hope you do, because I want more! :)
DeaththeKidbemine9 chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
well, i would never loose faith in someone who is at least trying as you are. ) i don't really have any suggestions, but i hope that you will continue this story. if not then you can always just post the thing you have already as a one-shot then go to another story if you want. i hope you continue though. granted, that is just me.
Carinalove67 chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
If you for how start the smut scene, maybe clara says something about not wantig jazdera as the last person who touched her or spmetjing like that. Or for story you could write about clara trying to look after the maitlands after this. Giving angie "the talk" about boyfriends and angie figures it out? Theyre bad but i love the story! Good luck!
Ex writer chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
Well you did mention there would be some smut with The Doctor and Clara but its up to you. :) You already did tread on the M aspect with Jazdera so perhaps that would be enough. Another author (Bowtie Queen) did write an M story but did not include any love scenes with both characters however the author did make a closure. A suggestion is to give Clara proper closure like say 6 months later when she is ok having a full blown relationship with The Doctor now they have declared their feelings. Again its up to you but it would be a fitting end to have a closure. I enjoyed your fanfic and I hope you can write some more in the future. PS. I used the write fanfic back in the 80's and it is so easy to lose inspiration especially if its a multi-chapter story so I can understand. Good luck! :)
BellaMikealson chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
Please continue I love this story
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »