Reviews for Life Sucks and then you die
monALYSSA1798 chapter 3 . 5/8
Hey! Loving your story so far _ hope you didnt abandon this story cause ir was just getting to the good parr (i hope) please please please PLEASE! update this story. I am very certain that i am not the only one who wants to reas this until it is complete. Thanks for your time in reading my review and hopefully i have convinced you to at least think about this story again and maybe you will update soon? Anyways! Thanks again, love your work. BYE!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 4/13
Oh man. This is going to be good. Except you brought Luna back as a ghost, I would think she'd be someone who's raring to go for the next great adventure.
Loved it. Hope you continue one day.
Good start
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 3 . 2/15
Wow awesome. Please update
RandomDude chapter 3 . 1/29
But if Harry enchanted Tony's armour; wouldn't the electronics inside of the armour stop working?
WitchVela chapter 3 . 1/28
i find your story to be hilarious. i definitely have fun reading it. can't wait for the next chapter. keep writing.
HikariKurayami88 chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Harry, Tony and Luna's interactions are just hilarious! I love what you did with Harry's personality though I would have loved to have that stopped ageing/master of death/living until 2800whatever explained a bit better. What exactly happened with Harry and how did the ministry react to Harry's immortality?
Nice story though. Keep writing
AmethystSiri chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
OMG! Best EVER!

Please, please update again soon... really soon :))))
Soulless Traveler chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Well seems you had an idea of what could happen but didn't have any further plans. Join the club lol. Anyway. Great story b
JBubbles chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
hahaha this is interesting, strange and all kind of fantastic! I loved Luna and Harry as old spirits never really dying and how alternate dimensions brought this two fandoms together.
Yaraslava Rada chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
Great story! Very fresh, and unique in comparison to the others of the same general type. Update again soon please!
egwolf65 chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
great story!
Alysiana chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
Yup not asking.
Still trying to process. This action may be in vain as this story seems determined to stay out of the bounds of normality and reason, both things that I have a healthy appreciation for I might add. This story is done in a daringly uncontrolled manor. I like it. It's interesting reading and I found its unconventional plot line and characters fun.
Brilliant.