Reviews for Life Sucks and then you die
Please continue
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 3 . 9/12
kkk I love it!
Zara Taisho chapter 3 . 7/9
Oh vamos tienes que actualizar, este fic es emocionante, chistoso, divertido, exasperante, intrigante, interesante y muchas cosas mas jajaja por favor actualiza! Tengo muchas ganas de leer el proximo capĂ­tulo.
Moon6Shadow chapter 3 . 6/29
Chuckles, desperately trying not to laugh to loud while reading this story, I'm absolutely loving it. :D
Ebenbild chapter 3 . 6/6
Do you still continue? It's truly amusing and I'd like to know the rest of the story.
monALYSSA1798 chapter 3 . 5/8
Hey! Loving your story so far _ hope you didnt abandon this story cause ir was just getting to the good parr (i hope) please please please PLEASE! update this story. I am very certain that i am not the only one who wants to reas this until it is complete. Thanks for your time in reading my review and hopefully i have convinced you to at least think about this story again and maybe you will update soon? Anyways! Thanks again, love your work. BYE!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 4/13
Oh man. This is going to be good. Except you brought Luna back as a ghost, I would think she'd be someone who's raring to go for the next great adventure.
Loved it. Hope you continue one day.
Good start
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 3 . 2/15
Wow awesome. Please update
RandomDude chapter 3 . 1/29
But if Harry enchanted Tony's armour; wouldn't the electronics inside of the armour stop working?
WitchVela chapter 3 . 1/28
i find your story to be hilarious. i definitely have fun reading it. can't wait for the next chapter. keep writing.
HikariKurayami88 chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Harry, Tony and Luna's interactions are just hilarious! I love what you did with Harry's personality though I would have loved to have that stopped ageing/master of death/living until 2800whatever explained a bit better. What exactly happened with Harry and how did the ministry react to Harry's immortality?
Nice story though. Keep writing
AmethystSiri chapter 3 . 12/14/2014

Please, please update again soon... really soon :))))
Mercy Of Baal chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Well seems you had an idea of what could happen but didn't have any further plans. Join the club lol. Anyway. Great story b