Reviews for Life Sucks and then you die
Amusing read thanks.
NaiaLune chapter 3 . 5/15
Please update!
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 3/5
I love this story so far. I really have to say that I find the reason that Death brought Tony to Harry somewhat funny. Will Harry be able to do magic in this dimension? I do hope that you are inspired to update this wonderful story again soon.
Helixical chapter 3 . 2/26
I love this! I hope you eventually update it.
1sunfun chapter 3 . 1/18
Nice.
thehpfan123 chapter 3 . 10/14/2015
I loved it. I know its been a long time but i hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
Please continue
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 3 . 9/12/2015
kkk I love it!
Zara Taisho chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
Oh vamos tienes que actualizar, este fic es emocionante, chistoso, divertido, exasperante, intrigante, interesante y muchas cosas mas jajaja por favor actualiza! Tengo muchas ganas de leer el proximo capĂ­tulo.
Moon6Shadow chapter 3 . 6/29/2015
Chuckles, desperately trying not to laugh to loud while reading this story, I'm absolutely loving it. :D
Ebenbild chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
Do you still continue? It's truly amusing and I'd like to know the rest of the story.
Ebenbild
monALYSSA1798 chapter 3 . 5/8/2015
Hey! Loving your story so far _ hope you didnt abandon this story cause ir was just getting to the good parr (i hope) please please please PLEASE! update this story. I am very certain that i am not the only one who wants to reas this until it is complete. Thanks for your time in reading my review and hopefully i have convinced you to at least think about this story again and maybe you will update soon? Anyways! Thanks again, love your work. BYE!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Oh man. This is going to be good. Except you brought Luna back as a ghost, I would think she'd be someone who's raring to go for the next great adventure.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
Loved it. Hope you continue one day.