Reviews for Life Sucks and then you die
dead feather chapter 2 . 6/28
Ooh, I wouldve loved for Tony to go out in the muggle world to see where the technology had gone differently
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 3 . 4/8
I don't know what this is but I love it, I'm sad it hasn't updated in years
cztelnik chapter 3 . 1/21
Excellent Luna! Bruce needs adoption and Luna a project who is patient enough to suffer her benevolent attentions.

Really hoping this continues, meeting with Fury and Coulson and all ought to be exceedingly interesting since the Statute doesn't apply in this universe. Luna will no doubt intrigue the rest of Shield scientists, Jane, Coulson, heck everyone is going to want to meet her and Harry from Xavier to Magneto.

Carry on please. ")
cztelnik chapter 2 . 1/21
Oh I do hope you write lots of Jarvis and Loki and Fury into this. Preferably with Capsicle or Clint nearby to be properly puzzled and Bruce bemusedly watching the whole show.
cztelnik chapter 1 . 1/21
Haha, Tony has met his match for inquisitiveness in the combination of Luna and Harry. This is good stuff! Death being disgruntled that Tony has so many close calls is entertaining as is the image of Luna sitting upside down on the ceiling.
1310 chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
Amusing read thanks.
NaiaLune chapter 3 . 5/15/2016
Please update!
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 3/5/2016
I love this story so far. I really have to say that I find the reason that Death brought Tony to Harry somewhat funny. Will Harry be able to do magic in this dimension? I do hope that you are inspired to update this wonderful story again soon.
Helixical chapter 3 . 2/26/2016
I love this! I hope you eventually update it.
1sunfun chapter 3 . 1/18/2016
Nice.
thehpfan123 chapter 3 . 10/14/2015
I loved it. I know its been a long time but i hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2015