Reviews for In the Stars
Pyro chapter 23 . 9/18/2014
Welcome back! Gotta say it every chapter, I love this story. You worked some of my favorite lines in there this time. I also love Spock getting so tickled about duel wielding spells. It maybe a little out of the character you've built for him here but there is that lovely adrenaline rush known as battle high. :D They don't quite have the whole "fight as a team " thing down yet (poor Jim) but they'll learn. Well, until next time!
EXCITED chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
OH GOD THE CHICKEN. I CANT BREATHE!
EXCITED chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
THE PLOT THICKENED SO MUCH IN JUST ONE CHAPTER. I AM AMAZED. AND, SO, IT IS SPOCK PRIME? OH. MY. GOSH.
EXCITED chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
IF THE PSIJIC SPOCK WAS SPOCK PRIME I'M GONNA SCREAM. SO. LOUD.
Mistress Anko chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
HAHAHA! Oh gods killing the chicken. That's great!
Pyro chapter 22 . 4/5/2014
I like Spock just fine here. It's entertaining to watch him try and keep a straight face all the time. Woot! Pavel is here, and he's Khajiit! I love it. Oh, and I am thoroughly impressed at how you worked the Enterprise in there. I wasn't sure how you were going to manage that, but you did it brilliantly. Heh, I agree with the group's assessment of Windhelm, not my favorite city to visit in tends to tick me off simply by exsisting. Anyway great chapter. See you next time!
Pyro chapter 21 . 3/19/2014
Oh lordy, trust that group to get into trouble. Though you'd think Spock would have known better than to walk brazenly into Ulfric's stronghold! Then again he is with Jim. I love how you keep working lines from the movie in there. I also love how you made some of Jim's lines from the fight on the bridge Spock's here. It gives his character more depth.
Pyro chapter 20 . 3/16/2014
Ah ha ha ha ha! This is almost as good as their intro to Scotty! I love how Spock ended up getting the reaction here. All that slurring did absolutely nothing for his poor dignity, hehheh. Better watch out when he can cast again Bones! On another note, yikes Nero and Alduin working together?! I honestly can't imagine a better match made in hell. Here's hoping that other idiot wises up before he gets eaten.
Well until next time.
Pyro chapter 17 . 3/7/2014
(Falls off chair laughing) That's not an exaggeration by the way, I was laughing so hard I tipped my chair over. My God! Scotty! I love it! Now all we're missing is the little Russian and we'll have the whole gang. And welcome back!
Pyro chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
Ha ha. Poor Jim, he can't win no matter what universe he's in. Everything is always out to get him. Or barring that at least give him a migraine! Uhura and Sulu on one siren and Spock on the other, not an argument I'd want to be in the middle of. Heh, it wouldn't surprise me if Nero had some sort of agreement with Aldun, those two are scarily similar. Well, until next time.
Pyro chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
Oh my God, the conversations that you worked in here from Star Trek are fabulous. Poor Spock, he has such headaches when it comes to emotions. I love the way you twisted Jim and Uhura's tit for tat in the bar to fit Skyrim. And, oh my is that Sulu I see? Hmm, is he part of the last remaining blades possibly? Given that they're the only ones in Skyrim I've ever seen with katanas. Until next time.
Pyro chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
Ah, now knowing that it's not only a snow elf but Nero makes the last chapter make so much more sense. Hmm...Nero and Spock showed up on the same day Alduin reappeared with no memories? If that's just a coincidence then I'm a skeever. Well now I'm off to read the next chapter.
Pyro chapter 13 . 12/3/2013
Ouch poor Amanda. Hmm, very cryptic Spock, but I agree. What the hell is a falmor doing running around above ground, let alone in the middle of a dragon attack? An assasin perhaps? The plot thickens. Also I love the way Spock keeps calling Jim 'Dragonborn' here, the way he would call him 'Captain' in regular star trek. Nice way to keep him in character. Well until next time.
SkoRn3d chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Hahahaha love it ... and place more silent and dark? and what company he Jim has to keep him _
SkoRn3d chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Okay, I've only ever played one game of Elder Scrolls and it was WAY before Skyrim was even thought of o.O
That being said - shit you can write! has anyone ever told you you're amazing (SARCASM) cause you are. This is one -the first- chapter made half-up of a storyline that I don't fully understand and the other half of a group of my most beloved characters ever, and you've done the most fantastic job and getting me completely hooked ... on a CROSSOVER o.O
I HATE crossovers, usually but I think I'm gonna have to resolve myself to always WANT to read whatever it is that you post -_-
I'll just have to live with the confusion _ You really are fantastic you know.