Reviews for Incarnate
godlikenaruto chapter 9 . 7/25
I LOVE YOUR STORY PLSSS UPDATE SOON OR I WILL CRY SERIOUSLY
NarutoUchiha chapter 9 . 7/25
Plsssssssssss update for our sakes this was AWESOME
But who is gonna be in the harem I wonder I already have an idea but just to clarify
DemonicStories chapter 9 . 7/20
awesome chapter and I'm loving the story so far, hope you update soon
ElementalMaster16 chapter 9 . 7/20
cool chapter!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
great chapter please update
Naruto Uchiha 999 chapter 9 . 7/16
I love this story. Please update more. I need good Fanfiction to keep me happy. And recently my authors have been updating so I have been happy
darrius212 chapter 9 . 7/15
Hello my name is Darrius and I want you to please continue updating your story it's getting better and better now that I can't wait till you update your story but yeah Please continue to update your fanfiction it's getting better and better now so please continue to updating please and thank you.
Naruto Uchiha 999 chapter 4 . 7/14
I want the Sci fi Naruto crossover.
Megaplayer49 chapter 9 . 7/10
Nice an update! Good chapter hope you continue on updating faster
fanfictionsfan chapter 9 . 7/10
As always this was a good chapter. Don't worry about the fight scene I think that it was good. Thanks for updating sooner than six months;) Keep up the good work!
Alex TF chapter 9 . 7/10
Really good chapter, keep up the good work.
random guy chapter 9 . 7/10
title of chap alone got me

I noticed a Not so little detail... it's Shi no Tsume... I've already checked

remember when Itachi said he wanted to be remembered as Itachi of the leaf?

he said 'Konohagakure no Uchiha Itachi'

I'm shitting you not. That means we got to refer first to the element or rpocedence and then the title or name
desdelor97 chapter 9 . 7/10
Thiw was a great chapteR. Please keep up the great worK.
God of Guests chapter 9 . 7/10
Drunk Naruto~ a-ok; I like how you still have him able to feel emotions. Without them I feel like cold/dark Naruto stories become stale quickly.

Keep doing what you're doing; we hope to see more chapters soon!
God of Guests chapter 6 . 7/10
Honestly I half expected the blood clone to win there, Nice Job keeping the fight interesting and not completely one sided!