Reviews for Wake Me Up Inside
LuffyDragneelUzumakiGoku chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Incredible writing... great song/story fic :D
spatterson chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
*Looks down to the floor sadly* I have bad news. And here it is: and other fan sites are all in danger! SOPA (stop online piracy act) is trying to take down this website and all other fan sites!

BUT! There is still hope! Research this (no spaces): / petitions . whitehouse . gov/ petition / stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr! It's a petition to save the website! There are others too! Research 'fanfiction petitions sopa 2014' and click one! They are all over: Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr!

Help Fanfiction! Do your duty to our website! Tell everyone you know! Your friends!

Your family!

Your family's friends!

Your family's friend's friends!

People on other websites!

Other Fanfiction members you do not know!

Random people on the streets!

And make sure they sign the petition to save all fan sites, including this one!

Please do what you can to save Fanfiction! We're all counting on you!

Spread the word to save our site and all of the other fan sites who desperately need your help!
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
Ah...a happy ending! A truly wonderful ending to a wonderful story...I can't wait to read your next story! Will it be another songfic?

Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Another great chapter She-Ra! I like how the imagery just keeps getting darker and darker...I can't wait for the next chapter!

Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Ooh...This one is darker and creepier, I love it! Definetely adds an etherial vibe to the atmosphere of the story... Excellence! Keep up the great work She-Ra...

spatterson chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Oh, snap! Is Phillip going to fight Maleficent?! Oh no! Continue!
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Hi...I found your fic on "just in" page and read it a moment ago...Truly an excellent fusion of Sleeping Beauty and "Bring Me To Life" - which is one of my favorite songs by the way - melding the lyrics into the lines from the movie...Well done!
I'll be looking out for Part Two...