Reviews for Chasing Shadows
HartleySkarsgard chapter 33 . 4/10
I usually avoid angsty fanfics like the plague, but this one was well written. In the spirit of full disclosure I’ll admit I did skip from chapter 16 right thought till 32 and I didn’t seem to lose much plot. Thanks for the read!
Gapch chapter 17 . 3/21
Sookie might be certifiably insane.
maipigen chapter 33 . 7/23/2018
really wonderful story, I just adored it. Thanks for sharing!
Vonviking chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
I m really blown away by your story! there is a lot of angst but I m happy at how it ended! I hope to read more of your work but I notice that this is the only story and i saw some where that this is ur 2nd account.. would you mind pm me your other account pretty pls?
Vonviking chapter 9 . 12/13/2017
I normally read fanfiction on every chapter then give one comment but I feel like u r so awesome and eloquent with the story and the way Eric is pining for her it's really heart breaking to read. I am happy that in your introduction there is a hea!
GypsyNight chapter 33 . 5/5/2017
You're a fantastic writer, I enjoyed your story. These two didn't resonate as even a humanized Eric and Sookie to me, really - but I still appreciated the way you brought reminiscent characters and tidbits from the SVM/TB world into yours.
GypsyNight chapter 5 . 4/14/2017
Such angst! I'm not usually one for AH S/E tales but so far I'm hooked...
Guest chapter 33 . 1/26/2017
This was a magic bullet straight to my goddamn heart.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/12/2017
I just found this story- I spent the last two days completely wrapped up in it. I loved these characters that you created, and what a fantastic storyline. I truly enjoyed your writing. Thank you for sharing this. I would LOVE to read any out takes or future takes.
HayleyMikaelson chapter 33 . 1/10/2017
This story will always be one of the most well written stories I could ever read here on this site. So beautiful. It amazes me every time I re-read it. Thank you!
emmytrist chapter 33 . 8/27/2016
Thank you for this story. It is beautiful and inspiring.
Abluebrown chapter 33 . 6/6/2016
I just reread this story and once again it made me laugh, smile and crya lot. It is definitely worth coming back to once in a while.
AZSeaOtter chapter 33 . 4/9/2016
Absolutely a perfectly epic story! Wow the trials they all went through, phew. I must say, you had me bawling at the beginning of this epilogue thinking the very worse. But you promised an Eric and Sookie HEA and boy did you deliver. This story is sooo much like real life...with parents thinking they know what's better for their kids then the kids do; crazy family members trying to control their supposed loved one's life; people making stupid mistakes and trying to undo them; marriage; birth; divorce; infidelity; death; murder; conspiracy; health issues; kids being kids; teenagers being teenagers; adults struggling to find themselves; AND MOST IMPORTANTLY LOVE... What can I say...it's life. You have it all perfectly packaged in this remarkably written tale! Thank you, thank you so very much for sharing this wonderful story!
AZSeaOtter chapter 32 . 4/9/2016
Soo, soo, soo sad. Again, beautifully written.
AZSeaOtter chapter 31 . 4/9/2016