Reviews for Visitors
Riverfrost222 chapter 11 . 11/23/2013
Woah. I LOVED it! Ravenfear gas oh schanap. I really liked the parts where Starfire was gassed. That was pretty cool. And Robin with Raven?! I can't believe people actually think that's a good pairing. I mean, HELLO PEOPLE! Robin ended up with Starfire, morons. And in the comics, BB and Raven end up together. They just didn't do it in the show because they wanted people to get the chance to write their own BBRae stories. Duh. Honestly, Raven and Robin are like brother and sister. They love eachother, just not in that way. Plus, have you people ever IMAGINED them kissing?! It just looks wrong- a pale girl with purple hair and a blue cloak making out with a spikey-haired traffic light? Ugh. It gives ya nightmares. Please keep writing stories!
MidnightBlaze16 chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
BB's nightmare-hunters, poachers, etc. ( I dunno I thought it would suit him well)
Do Cy's nightmare 1st
Pixies Between The Pages chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
Yay! Great epilogue! I loved that you made Star and Babs friends, BBxRae happen, had ship wars, and their real identities! It was really good!
Stella Bella 123 chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
Such a great ending! Just the right amount of cheese! ;) I love the BBRae part! What a great idea for the two of them!
Spectrobes Princess chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
Nice job on the ending! The epilogue should be interesting.
SimplyaCritic chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
aww too fast not enough bb/rae
Princess Unikitty chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
great ending battle. keep up the good work.
Pixies Between The Pages chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
Yay! Good chapter! I can't wait for the epilogue!
Pixies Between The Pages chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! This one was so good! Update soon!
Princess Unikitty chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
can't wait to see how this ends.
Princess Unikitty chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
check your spambox

whew good to see starfire and raven are all right

but that ending scene... i'm kind of worried for barb now
Princess Unikitty chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
the flow was kind of choppy, which was weird. still a good chapter, though.

"Lets fix her then get the villains who caused all this."
*let's
Pixies Between The Pages chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
To be continued...
Gosh do I hate those words. Good chapter! I thought it was very well written.
Pixiedustmmagic chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
I loved the part where Beast Boy is like s this the universe's way of saying that Cy is funnier then me?" He would so say that!
:"
Spectrobes Princess chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Perfect...just...perfect. You did a good job showing the characters emotions; especially during BB's nightmare. Keep it up!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »