Reviews for Choro de Potentes Viri
I. C. Thestrals chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Good god! That was amazing! Write another! The whole sir thing, moriarty being somewhat actually submissive... Damn! Good job!
EyeofMazikeen chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
aaaaaaaaaand holy crap I just died. Of happiness. /is dead. /but very happy. Seriously, this was magnificent. Kudos, darling.
EyeofMazikeen chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Unf. Wow. Damn. I really wish I could favorite this story again. Oh Mycroft. Oh Jim. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.
EyeofMazikeen chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I've been trying to figure out how to properly convey my amazement for the last two days, and I'm still pretty much dumbstruck by your awesomeness. DAMN. Your Jim is so spot on it hurts. The whole story is so good it knocked the wind right out of me. For like 48 hours. Seriously; I read this at work and I was so completely floored that people kept asking me what was going on all afternoon. I was sort of wandering around in a Mymor induced haze, I guess.

This is better than chocolate. It's all I can really say that expresses how much I love this. Like, given a choice between chocolate or this story for the rest of my life, I'd choose this. I'd be really fucking sad about chocolate, but it'd be worth it because your writing is that wonderful.

Grateful and Amazed,