Reviews for Fire in His Eyes
SweetPie-Keilani chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! I can't stop reading it. It replays in my head again, again, again, again... Thank for creating and posting a wonderful story that is worthy to be read. Although I wish it didn't end...
Keep Writing! Keilani
Marth chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
That was just... Perfect. Brilliant.
My best friends all have Fire Emblem nicknames, and I go by Marth, and my Super Best Friend is Abel, and we're both in Chess Club together. I (not trying to brag or anything) kick her ass *coughs* almost all the time.
But the ending... I think I got a fever from blushing so much, or I melted into a puddle because of the epic level of ...perfection this story contained.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I LOVE THIS!
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Hehe, I'm with my bro noob7, it's always nice to see another Archanea fic here :D This was a nice portrayal of Marth and Sheeda's relationship, and I particularly liked the very last line. I hope to see more of you around here! :D
The Legendary Falchion chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
First thing's first: thank you- as many have said and probably thought- for making an FE1/11 fic. There truly are not enough in this section anymore, and it made me happy to see one.

What made me even happier was that it was about Marth and Sheeda. YES. All I have to say about that at this point.

So, content-wise, I thought it was great. I liked your interpretations of the scene, especially the part with Sheeda's father- I thought you described him very well to set up the mood created by the sudden appearance of the pirates. As for the mechanical side, you had very few errors, so props for that.

I honestly had more to say, but I'm being lazy right now and don't feel like coming up with more besides thank you for making my most recent trip to this archive oh so much better,
noob7 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
You have no idea how excited I get whenever I see a fic for Archanea. So props to you for that!
This was amazingly well written and I loved how everything all played out. The scene with Caeda kissing Marth was very sweet, though I didn't know how to feel about them doing that in the middle of a battle. I enjoyed reading the part with Abel and Marth playing chess, but for some reason I felt Abel was a little OOC. Then again, the characters' personalities are always opened for interpretation, so I have no problem with it!
Good story; it's a great contribution to the Archanean section and I hope you'll write more like this :D
Mark of the Asphodel chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Aw. Very nice to see Caeda and Marth like this- depending on one another, teaming up to save her country and her father, just as they ought to. There were a couple of odd turns of phrase here, like "wishful" green grass, but overall this was a sweet little read. It was great to see Marth interacting with his knights in a moment of downtime, too. All in all, a good way of expanding on the opening to the game.
Crizix chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
It's always nice to read an FE11 fic, especially since so few people write for it.

The romance between Marth and Sheeda is well done. The thing is, many tend to characterize Sheeda as overly clingy to Marth, like her entire existence revolves around him or something. The story kind of feels like this to me, but given the situation, it's understandable.

My favorite scene was when Abel beat Marth at chess for the first time. It's a nice piece of character interaction, something so rarely seen in the actual game. The bit about Marth's constant guilt was especially great.

Overall, very nice! I hope to see more of your writing.