Reviews for A Mutual Lonliness
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
My mind melted after reading this. I'm not even sure if I should ship them or be horrified. But as always, you managed to make this totally believable.

[she bakes you cookies and they are edible and that too feels wrong] - let me love you. because this line is just amazing. i love how you reference the fact that hagrid's food isn't edible.

["Charlie, this… this can' happen." /And you know that, you've known that all along, because in less than a month you're taking a Portkey to Romania and you aren't looking back.] - i love how even then charlie knew that he wasn't going to come back from romania, and that's why this wouldn't work between them.

there's also the fact that hagrid's a half-giant, but let's not mention that, kay?

yeah. i just love you for this.
starlight.moon.princess chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I ship CharlieHagrid now.
That is all.
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
things I discovered while reading this:

1. Hagrid is ace in my head because he's too innocent or something and this made me vaguely uncomfortable even though just kisses because I see Hagrid as an overgrown child and now I feel sort of dirty
2. You are flawless and fearless and [You are almost seventeen and he is timeless, but ancient, with eyes like a child's and you wonder but don't ask how old he really is. Does it matter?] will you have my babies pls
3. I can literally ship Charlie with anyone and everyone. Charlie/ace!Hagrid FTW bby g :3

i love you
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Well, crap. There's another pairing I never thought I'd like.
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This was...strangely cute. I wasn't sure about the pairing, but the summary made me curious enough to read (I wanted to know whose POV it was). I'm glad I did, the way you wrote it was really good and it helps explain why Charlie is still single by the end of the books (though I believe he's gay, no matter who he's with). :)
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
You are perfect
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
(I feel vaguely uncomfortable reading this at school. :P)
This, Laura. How do you take... CHARLIEHAGRID, the most... I mean... you did it. You made it work. You made it /make sense/. (My friend is watching Wizard Swears next to me which is sort of ruining the mood but pfft. okay she saw me typing this review and i changed the topis asap ermm awkward) I mean, I see how it makes sense, in the gorgeous way you wrote it.

The dragons and monsters are what they have in common, and they fit, and... how, Laura?

[she bakes you cookies and they are edible and that too feels wrong] THAT LINE WAS THE MOST ACCURATE THING I HAVE EVER READ, OKAY? Like he's so far in love that... that the fact that the cookies are edible is wrong to him. Because Hagrid and rock cakes and... *heart* Laura you fantastic being
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
CharlieHagrid? Not going to lie... I did find it just a little bit... disturbing?

*ahem* Anyway, as usual, it was written well and I liked your writing, just the pairing...

Well done Laura :)
JJGYET chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
that made me cry twas beautiful and here i was expecting something stupid.
lll0 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Oh wow. This was really incredible (and kinda weird, but good weird). It was really sweet and I love how you described Hagrid, timeless, ancient, eyes if a child, ect. It was really perfect.