Reviews for The Best Laid Plans: Expect the Unexpected
I skipped this entire chapter. I don't wanna read about arizona and random bitch who doesn't deserve her nor callie with some dude
Arizonas dad is a bit old fashioned thinking that a woman needs to be taken care off, kinda insulting
I gotta say that with this story being so AU it was just extremely unnecessary to have the brother die
FangirlBitch chapter 18 . 4/30
I'm supposed to be studying for finals but I couldn't help and reread this entire series. Your writing never ceases to amaze me, and I am so happy stories like these exists. I hope you never stop writing because you have a gift!
Cyclinggirl chapter 18 . 1/29
Again WOW, U made me cry, so good !
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Whatever you write I'd read them all, seriously
kassia.crislayne chapter 18 . 7/30/2015
First of all, what a cruel first scene! Lol! I was trying to imagine that it was a flashback or something, then it hit me that it was during Arizona fellowship and I still couldn't believe it. Thank God you always make Arizona and Callie say they will never cheat in each other. Amazing sequel, I read both stories in less than a week. I really enjoyed the reason you give for Arizona not wanting kids. I always thought that on the show they never explained it right, and with one tragedy she decide she could be a mom. Anyway, you have an amazing gift. Keep writing. I'll soon start reading Fates Collide, I loved the summary. Thanks for the ride!
OnceUpoNaSwanQueen chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Took me about a week to finish BLP and the second one and they were AMAZING! I swear it was like I couldn't read fast enough and the only thing I'm sad about is that it's finished lol. You're definitely one of my favorite Calzona writers on here.
Sedgewix chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
Beautifully written, had me in tears..
Sally3008 chapter 18 . 6/10/2015
This is like the third time I reread your story and I just want to leave a review ( Since I never left one :D). You are an awesome writer, and this is a very beautiful story. I want to thank you for writing such an amazing story and right now I really enjoyed your newest fanfic (The Fates collide one). I know you will check your review there more often but I still want to leave the review here cause this is the first story I have read from you and since then you have become one of my favourite authors on this site.
Once again thank you very much for your hard work and dedication. Hope you have a wonderful week :)
runningtotals chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I know you finished this story ages ago... But I just have to say the opening scene was cruel! I couldn't even read it and skipped through thinking that Arizona was really with Lauren and had broken up with Callie at some point!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/29/2015
Hey, I absolutely loved this story! Is there any chance there will be another sequel delving into their lives with Sofia? I would love for that to happen! :)
iloveyoucalzona chapter 12 . 5/26/2015
I'M SO SAD :((((((
weasley007 chapter 18 . 4/20/2015
Oh God.. I'm addicted to your stories! They are SO GOOD! *-*
Guest chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
Thank you. What a great journey it has been. Well done. Is there anyway you can make a link to a pull PDF copy so I can put it on my e-reader?