Reviews for The Best Laid Plans: Expect the Unexpected
Whatever you write I'd read them all, seriously
kassia.crislayne chapter 18 . 7/30
First of all, what a cruel first scene! Lol! I was trying to imagine that it was a flashback or something, then it hit me that it was during Arizona fellowship and I still couldn't believe it. Thank God you always make Arizona and Callie say they will never cheat in each other. Amazing sequel, I read both stories in less than a week. I really enjoyed the reason you give for Arizona not wanting kids. I always thought that on the show they never explained it right, and with one tragedy she decide she could be a mom. Anyway, you have an amazing gift. Keep writing. I'll soon start reading Fates Collide, I loved the summary. Thanks for the ride!
OnceUpoNaSwanQueen chapter 1 . 6/23
Took me about a week to finish BLP and the second one and they were AMAZING! I swear it was like I couldn't read fast enough and the only thing I'm sad about is that it's finished lol. You're definitely one of my favorite Calzona writers on here.
Sedgewix chapter 3 . 6/18
Beautifully written, had me in tears..
Sally3008 chapter 18 . 6/10
This is like the third time I reread your story and I just want to leave a review ( Since I never left one :D). You are an awesome writer, and this is a very beautiful story. I want to thank you for writing such an amazing story and right now I really enjoyed your newest fanfic (The Fates collide one). I know you will check your review there more often but I still want to leave the review here cause this is the first story I have read from you and since then you have become one of my favourite authors on this site.
Once again thank you very much for your hard work and dedication. Hope you have a wonderful week :)
runningtotals chapter 1 . 6/8
I know you finished this story ages ago... But I just have to say the opening scene was cruel! I couldn't even read it and skipped through thinking that Arizona was really with Lauren and had broken up with Callie at some point!
Hey, I absolutely loved this story! Is there any chance there will be another sequel delving into their lives with Sofia? I would love for that to happen! :)
iloveyoucalzona chapter 12 . 5/26
I'M SO SAD :((((((
weasley007 chapter 18 . 4/20
Oh God.. I'm addicted to your stories! They are SO GOOD! *-*
Guest chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
Thank you. What a great journey it has been. Well done. Is there anyway you can make a link to a pull PDF copy so I can put it on my e-reader?
Myfaerytale chapter 18 . 9/4/2014
This was amazing! So in love with this story. Your writing is amazing:)
jjones1254 chapter 18 . 8/4/2014
Oh my gosh! I loved this and could keep reading chapter after chapter! Love how you write these characters! More?!
Newfan305 chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
What a great story! Well done!
aged.debt chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
By this piece I meant this chapter by the way! :)
aged.debt chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
I've just reread this and I 100% think you should write a continuance of this piece! It could be such a good story!