Reviews for You Are My Destiny
LillyZ chapter 13 . 1/1
Dun dun dunnnnn!
Sorry I've been MIA, life is pretty hectic right now... But I caught up on my reading with this story, and I like where you're taking it. So far so good!
bluepenguin218 chapter 13 . 1/1
Awww the end was scary and your writing improved a lot!
catfish17 chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
Destiny was being stalked!
This has to be my favourite chapter so far!
So I'm guessing those vampires are the villains?...
bluepenguin218 chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
AWESOMEEEE lol :D
LillyZ chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
Thank you so much for dedicating this chapter to me! It means a lot!
Quite an action packed chapter you've written. The hour at the begining of the chapter is rather ominous, don't you think? (On that note, I give my condolences to anyone reading this who was hurt by the events of 9/11).
Poor Zainab! I hope Spencer makes it up to her by explaining things thouroughly. Speaking of which... Isn't Spencer Hastings the name of a [female] character on Pretty Little Liars?
Anyways...good chapter!
bluepenguin218 chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
OMFG FUCKING AWESOMEE LOOL MY CHARACTER GETS TO BE IN A LOVE TRIANGE THIS IS GONNA BE SOOO SICK BUT SAM HASTING AND SPENCER ARE GNNA BE BROS TH
catfish17 chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
Hugs are awkward things...
Seriously!
LillyZ chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
I'm really glad to hear my reviews make your days better. I feel the same way about new chapters in your stories- I can't help but smile when I get that cute little email that says you posted a new chapter. It definately makes my day a whole lot better.
I'm curious... Why did you choose Zainab and change her look instead of taking someone from...let's say, the Irish Coven and use them instead (they already have the looks...)? Not that there's anything wrong with your choice, I'm just curious as to what led you to it.
Destiny's room is super-bright... I love it! It suits her really well and I love the colors blue and green; they're really beautiful, aren't they? :)
I bet Spencer's a wolf...and that he imprinted on Zainab... ;)
Poor Destiny, jealous of Zinab for the way Edward looked at her. But seriously, that *was* pretty suspicious; I would have suspected something as well.
Same ultimatum as Edward once set for Bella... Some characters you just can't change! :D
bluepenguin218 chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
I LOVED IT! But how can zainabs dad struggle with cancer and cant afford it if she is r
catfish17 chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
Hey!
Maybe you should of do more description about the concert.
Can you do a bit more on James. He sounds like an interesting character.
LillyZ chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
Imagine Dragons are so awesome! I love their music!
Alice obviously had nothing to do with Edward's outfit for the date, or his shirt wouldn't have been tucked in his pants for a concert. No wonder then that Destiny called him 'cute' and not 'handsome'.
Some food for thought: Why would Niamh take Destiny alk the way to the US instead of staying in Irland or hanging around in Europe?
kadee son 12345 chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
update soon
bluepenguin218 chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
I LOVE this chapter it was long but dnt make edward swear he is one of those gentlemans. This was nice and descriptive
bluepenguin218 chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
LOVEEE ITT! Its soooo good and awesome words cannot describe it now i wish i was Renessmee LOL! When am i making an appeearence lol
LillyZ chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
This is a really nice chapter! It's sweet and romantic...but I felt that you jumped too much between povs for such a relatively short chapter. While I appriciated the use of measuring systems I understand, you should choose one of the three you've used and stick to it. As an author of a story, you have to be consistant in such matters.