Reviews for Work In Progress
I liked how you slowly brought them together. I think it fit perfectly
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
The slow anticipation of what will happen was done very well. Bringing such different characters together is definitely a challenge but you set up the situation with reactions well suited to match their personalities. Character development is key in this chapter and this piece already can stand alone or has possibilities to continue on. Thanks for sharing.
Eerie Ava chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Really really good.
him chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Beautiful!
Smiley Face chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Adorable :) I really like how you showed both his and her perspective.
921350 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Super cute! Love your writing btw! Kudos to u
byzelo chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Awww, I loved it.
Ana chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
That was too cute. Thank you for writing this. .

Ana
reneelg1963 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
this is a very cute beginning... I Love It! I can't wait for the next chapter!
supremekikay24 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
so lovely!

if Naruto will end up with Sakura in anime/manga, i'm hoping this two will be together
sunnyseaforever chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I like the title. I think it's quite fitting, the way their relationship stands. It was a good read. XD
shikamaru lover4ever chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
My heart melted T.T reading this story its sooo cute. Alright Sasuke. Way to go! Love it. They make such a cute couple. Nice job
B. Lilac chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
How cute! Sasuke was so sweet, in a boyish, cool, insolent kind of way. I loved him. I loved both, and the wish to see each other and the misinterpretations and akwardness.
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
this is interesting! so do not let me know what else happens!
nneefa chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
So precious! I never thought I'd see an update from you, let alone another story and I'm gushing! I'm extremely particular about Sasuke in regards to females and I think you nailed his awkwardness to the T! Because he is such a teenage boy; he doesn't know what to do!

Ah, I hope you write more in the future! :D