Reviews for The Rush
konatachan603 chapter 1 . 3/19
Goddamn that was not
I love a needy wanton Itachi and a badass rough sexy as hell Hidan!
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
...That was beautiful... [blushes]
Rhaziell chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Nothing to say... *walks away with a massive nosebleed*
loverofakatsuki chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
AGHHH you're killing me with the smut!

Never get tired of seeing these two paired up ;p
Alexei liqueur chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Yay I look forward to Read this weeks ago, but unfortunately I had a chemistry exam made me forget everything about it to this moment and, now that I've read it I have one regret which is that I did not read it sooner
I mean so hot, so poetic and it right down to business ... maybe he took his dose but I ended up taken an overdose
LOL...Okay that was weird
hay by the way what happened to your dots?
darkest lily chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Do so love ur stories even if I do find this the oddest of pairings lol ;)
Matsuri Yuki chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Hello, how are you?

I have read this and did not have to chance to review until now. I apologize for a late review because of my busy month of unnecessary exams and work I have to get done. Now without further ado, here's my review :).

Short, simple but this story holds a lot of meaning when I read it. I love your detail description like how Itachi felt Hidan's gentle caresses against his lips and how graphic and lewd you make the yaoi scenes (haha).
I particularly enjoyed how accurately you portrayed the characters, and I can picture their heated reunion perfectly.

Very sexy when Hidan asks Itachi to do naughty things for him, I honestly can not get enough of your HidaIta works.

Keep up the good work, I support you to the fullest!
blackdominatrix chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
That's hot, could almost feel the heat radiating between !
SexyBleachGuys chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Oooh, thats so sweet! In a really hot, steamy kinda way XD. And isn't it so lovely, Im reading this while at a church conference. My, what the pastors would only say if they knew... *shakes head in shame*lol But I don't care! Ive waited long enough to read and review this story! So in simple terms, I love it!
FluffyIsEmo chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Veeerrrryyy pleased with this one metti :3. Mmm damn
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I'm sorry, I'm an ignorant... What is a pwp? By the way, I love your stories.
Yaoi-lover413 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Gah..I'm such a bad fan *head hung in shame*, not having had the energy to read like any of the updates I've gotten lately..
So, once I saw that you posted this, I decided to do it xD And boy, I sure as hell ain't sorry I did xD
It was great :D
Though, hehe, I kept hoping that they'd get caught or something, seeing as they were in the hallway xD
" I hope I managed to show the feelings I intended to", well, I got plenty of feelings, so I'd say that you succeeded with that too :D

(On a side note - I haven't heard from you in a while now, but since you're posting I'll assume that you're alive at least.. :3 )