Reviews for Mutual Understanding
Gracegirl13 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
The last 3 lines are perfect. :)
Roonya chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This was pure f*cking filth of the greatest kind. Also, it really made me laugh. Thanks a lot :)
I love your Cross - voyeuristic, X-rated cupid that he is XD
*thumbs way up*

Please won't you write more LaviYuu!
Crimson-RedCat chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Cross getting 2 boys to confess their feelings for each other in the most sinister way,
Priceless ;D
Great job by the way!
seijuurou chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Oh, I really liked this. I normally wouldn't read a fic where a third person was involved, but you made it work for me. Great fic! I hope you'll write more Laviyuu sometime!
IamU chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This is the first Lavi/Kanda fic that I have read here in fanfiction...and I must say that I really love it...I love uke!Kanda...I don't really care who becomes his seme as long as he's the uke...

I love those ukes that have long black hair just like Kanda and Itachi...,lol...
Lenore91 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Oh, hahaha! Seems... Worthy of Allen-trauma, really. Never saw cross this way myself but hey, to avoid the order, I suppose. XD
tysunkete chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
thank you for writing laviyuu I swear no one writes them anymore sob
Ai Chiyo chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
"Yeah... and our money is gone." Such a nice way to end it! I loved it. I mean... Like.. Lavi and Kanda? Usually a no, but I'm convinced you can make practically anything perfect. I'm serious. Very serious. I loved this! It was perfect bro. Absolutely freaking perfect!
Niacy chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I wondered how you were going to do to put them together. I'm surprised but the whole relationship between Lavi and Kanda is well carried out since the beginning.
When you want for an other steamy LavYuu fic !