Reviews for Lupus in Fabula
alena chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed this and it had plenty of plot. I loved to see the trust Sam had in his brother and Dean as a wolf was fun. Thank you!
Jeanny chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Sammy was awesome here! He always did love dogs...and I loved Wolf!Dean and how they both enjoyed being able to show affection to each other despite the circumstances. The end was a hoot!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I knew Dean would never hurt Sammy. Wolf Dean or human Dean. He couldn't physically hurt Sammy. As tempting as a muzzle on Dean sound's I knew Sam would never ever do that either. Excellent Job!
caramelcandylover chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Omg, that was soooo good! It reminds me of your other story, the one where Sam gets turned into a puppy! Thank you so much for posting this story! More please! :-)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Good story.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
omg.. lo lwow aww poor dean he hurt sammy.. he so love that he try hard not too hurt sammt.. lol love the ending. .lol
Eavis chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
The bit about the music and the bickering over how many weeks Sam could drive...ack, it make my heart hurt and sing in equal measure. And how did you know wolves are my favourite thing in the world after brothers? How clever of you! You know, I think it would be really funny if Sam actually did play country and/or Celtic for two weeks and Dean actually started liking it and singing along on the sly and then when Sam has a headache he sings Cadul gu Lo or something to sooth it and ooops there went a bunny sorry, it's heading straight for your ankle.
emebalia chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Don't know what you're worried about. There's enough plot in it to make it a good little story.
Wolf Dean is just adorable.
sandycub chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
So cute! Loved it - loved your wolf!dean!
hotshow chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This was a very interesting story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Nice job, a very enjoyable read. I love how much Sam trusted Dean and that it was their mutual brotherly bond that broke the curse. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
A few years back, my next-door neighbor had a wolf-dog hybrid. Beautiful animal, but he hated thunder. One bad storm, I had to get him down from the roof of the vehicle. Then we sat together in the house until the rain let up. (The owner was away.)
And when he howled, the sound went deep down into the center of your soul.
Sorry. This has nothing to do with anything, but your story made me think of him.
Thanks again.
TG
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Chick-flick moment to the rescue!
Great story. I'm so glad you decided to post it.
Thanks very much for sharing your time and terrific talent.
TG
klu chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
So great! loved it! It has a lot of light-hearted fun and some sweet brotherly moments. I loved the descriptions of how wolf-Dean was so affectionate and cuddling. Sine he remembered it all, I think that you did a good job underlining that Dean has love for his brother, but doesn't normally know how to express it in small ways. Wouldn't have been nearly as fun of Sam had changed; he already has puppy dog eyes!
Well done!