Reviews for Lupus in Fabula
scootersmom chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This was a fantastic story! How creative and Dean sure made an excellent wolf! I thought the way you solved the problem was great...Dean cuddling and thinking he was still a wolf...too funny!
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This was super fun and cute even without plot! Thanks for sharing!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
"Only you would manage to break a witch's spell with a chick-flick moment." Hahaha! It's so true! It would not have worked if it had been Sam that was turned into the wolf, cause I don't think Dean would have cuddled wolf-Sam. lol Good thing the spell affected Dean instead. :)
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Another winner!

I really like these animal fics because the boys get a chance to be really affectionate with no questions asked.

I think it's so fitting for Dean to be turned into a big, fluffy wolf. Dangerous but still adorable and oh so cuddly, especially from his little brother's perspective.

I loved that Sam took advantage of the situation and got to show Dean some tenderness and affection. Not to mention the fact that the little brother finally got to be the protector.

Really nice.
alena chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed this and it had plenty of plot. I loved to see the trust Sam had in his brother and Dean as a wolf was fun. Thank you!
Jeanny chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Sammy was awesome here! He always did love dogs...and I loved Wolf!Dean and how they both enjoyed being able to show affection to each other despite the circumstances. The end was a hoot!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I knew Dean would never hurt Sammy. Wolf Dean or human Dean. He couldn't physically hurt Sammy. As tempting as a muzzle on Dean sound's I knew Sam would never ever do that either. Excellent Job!
caramelcandylover chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Omg, that was soooo good! It reminds me of your other story, the one where Sam gets turned into a puppy! Thank you so much for posting this story! More please! :-)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Good story.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
omg.. lo lwow aww poor dean he hurt sammy.. he so love that he try hard not too hurt sammt.. lol love the ending. .lol
Eavis chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
The bit about the music and the bickering over how many weeks Sam could drive...ack, it make my heart hurt and sing in equal measure. And how did you know wolves are my favourite thing in the world after brothers? How clever of you! You know, I think it would be really funny if Sam actually did play country and/or Celtic for two weeks and Dean actually started liking it and singing along on the sly and then when Sam has a headache he sings Cadul gu Lo or something to sooth it and ooops there went a bunny sorry, it's heading straight for your ankle.
emebalia chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Don't know what you're worried about. There's enough plot in it to make it a good little story.
Wolf Dean is just adorable.
sandycub chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
So cute! Loved it - loved your wolf!dean!
hotshow chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This was a very interesting story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Nice job, a very enjoyable read. I love how much Sam trusted Dean and that it was their mutual brotherly bond that broke the curse. Thanks for sharing!
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »