Reviews for Losing Control
RoastPigeon chapter 1 . 2/28
WOOOOHOOOO steamy hotness ahead
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 2/1
Gurrrrrrllll... Yeeessssss.
I really enjoyed this good job
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Moooooooore...*drool*
AnimeRockMusic0315 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Oh my God, this story was amazing. so hot and sexy. Read it over and over
Centershot00 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Had to clean drool off of everything after I finished reading this fic. SO AWESOME!
btw: "Warnings: Yaoi. Bondage. A bit of naughty-talk. Non-con. (not rape, just the usual 'stop it, stop it...oh don't stop!' ) xD"
The word you were looking for was dub-con or dubious consent.
Lilac19822 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Wow. This was incredibly good. I usually prefer Itachi on top, but you have definitely created a very sexy scenario and shown me the beauty of him being the one who is dominated. I love it. I like this story very, very much. It was super hot and very well-written. Nicely done.
DreamWarrior15 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
very nice, i give this story an A for creativity in all departments. this was a great story!
loverofakatsuki chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
GO PEIN! Teach that insolent pup his place...hehehehe so sexy

Loved the pairing and smut XD
SexyBleachGuys chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Aww, now why didnt I read the earlier? Cause I stupidly read the book, or story, by its cover. I will not do that with any more of your work, I swear! I liked it, the bondage is nice and how Pein sexually totures him so much is just great! XD
Hikaru'ttebayo chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Awesome!
I really loved it! The smut was hot, though I guess I would have liked Itachi to rebel a bit longer. Nonetheless awesome smut, really hot.
Furthermore I really enjoyed the rest of it as well. The beginning with Pein thinking about Itachi made me smile quite a lot and the end was just really cute.
Pein being all scared and shit made me laugh so much and the sweet kiss Itachi gave him! It was just the perfect ending.
Lots of love,
Hikaru
Matsuri Yuki chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I am going to try to review everything I have read last night and now this one is next one the list.

Where to begin... This was soooooo intensively detailed and HOT. I love HidaIta, but Pein/Itachi is just as hot at times. Usually whenever I associate this pairing it would always involve some form of power struggle... more or less bondage in this case :P. Forced submission always leaves a good taste in the mouth, and seeing how Itachi was tied up and moaning under Pein was a huge turn on. I enjoyed how you wrote that Itachi always gave him the "eat shit" smirk... That was brilliant (hahahaha).

Am I a sick human being or Itachi struggling desperately trying to escape from Pein was sexy and when continued to deny the pleasure I could not help but get a mental nosebleed? Dirty naughty talk always draws in the mood for rough sex... You have achieved this perfectly and should be very proud of the fact you've managed to make me read this twice in a row.

Hahaha I loved how when Pein decided himself that Itachi would no his lover after this. No excuses. So demanding and decisive and super cute how possessive Pein can be.

Aww, Itachi likes him back! How cuteeee... Looks like everyone (even the tough guys) have a soft side afterwards: "Pein grinned pulling the blanket over Itachi's body, he would prepare a nice and hot bath for the Uchiha afterwards, it would be his apology and from then they would see how things worked out."

Beautifully written, a worthy yaoi to read.
Darkest Lilly chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
awesome!
Shokufeh Gilass chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Wow, just when I was getting worried because you hadn't updated anything in a while! Thank you for these awesome fanfictions. You don't know how much I enjoy reading them.

I really like how at the end Pein was scared of Itachi. He's such a cute seme! XD And as always you write uke!Itachi perfectly ;_;
blackdominatrix chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I love it love it love it love it love it!