Reviews for Losing Control
SCANDAL-PBY chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
This was one heck of an detailed bondage pein/itachi fanfic. I'd really appreciate if you continue it. I am totally obsessed with this pairing and writer from this point. Best pairing and story I've ever read.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
That was so hot! I love the pairing Pein/Itachi! They are so cute and adorable together! I love uke Itachi! Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
tsukinowa chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
I died and went to heaven. Thank you for writing this xD
Tiger chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
I absolutely loved this, every detail!
Volmornu chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
That was gorgeous.
LacrimosaSama chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
PeinIta is a paring I've never read before but it was cool. Or more like hot. The foreplay between them was sooooo long and soooooo right and that's what made it sooooo dirty. Pein's domination was sexy because we all know how sadistic he is like when he said "Go on squirm more"...
It was also interesting to see how Itachi was slowly giving in, I screamed something like "Yeeeeeeeees" when he finally "wriggled the as for him as if invitating", I think it's when he really realised he wanted it... No it was before but that's actually when I realised it... Maybe I'm a little bit retarded...
And this position with Itachi's hands tied on the bed and all on fours and the blindfolds and the dirty talking and *dies nosebleeding*
Hum *wipes her nose in her sleeve* A-Anyway once more I perverted myself reading you and I'm glad I did!
Lacrimosa is not really far from you
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This was perfect oh my god
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
GOD OR SHOULD I SAY JASHIN-SAMA THIS WAS SO GOOD.
Pinkyy13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
OMG! This was so hot! I don't think I've ever read such a hot Naruto fic before. Wow! Awesome job!

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

RoastPigeon chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
WOOOOHOOOO steamy hotness ahead
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Gurrrrrrllll... Yeeessssss.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I really enjoyed this good job
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Moooooooore...*drool*
56489748 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Oh my God, this story was amazing. so hot and sexy. Read it over and over
Centershot00 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Had to clean drool off of everything after I finished reading this fic. SO AWESOME!
btw: "Warnings: Yaoi. Bondage. A bit of naughty-talk. Non-con. (not rape, just the usual 'stop it, stop it...oh don't stop!' ) xD"
The word you were looking for was dub-con or dubious consent.