Reviews for Nothing left to live for
RoseDreamer87 chapter 2 . 2/5
Short and sweet I loved it, thanks.
spk chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Really enjoyed this. :)
KoreanMusicFan chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
it would be nice to see what the others think of him. also how he adapts to his new family.
I hope you find time to do so.
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Quite surprisingly, I really liked this! I have taken a bit of a fancy to HarryxEdward which is really really odd since I never liked Edward that much. But your fanfic was great! The only thing that kind of irked me (though not that much it's really okay) was that Harry's hair had blue tips and a silver stripe without an explanation. I personally like Harry's hair very much and I don't like to see it changed much. Another thing which I personally would like an explanation for is why Harry's eyes are green. Now, had I written a vampire fanfic about Harry, I would have kept his eyes green, too, I can certainly understand that. But a reasonable explanation would be nice because why would his eyes stay green when everyone else's become red/amber? But anyway, those are just small things and it's really just my personal opinion! Overall, I really like your fanfic, it's great! :)
Scioneeris chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Oh that's delightful! I loved it! :) Great job with Harry's character.
Fairy Princess Yuugi chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
really good update soon
Rose Teardrops chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Add to this. Now.

:) xx
tamashiyuki chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
Muy bueno! !

Estaría muy bien una continuación u.u
nobaru rei chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
I really like this, you should add to this, yes you should
SableUnstable chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Very nice. I like it.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
supert history
JlovesGaara chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Wow this was wonderful! Thanks for sharing.
Charlie0925 chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Loved this! ;o)
Princess Caraboo chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
To quick. Very unrealistic.

"Oh so you say Bella's not my mate? Well you must be then." That was the impression this fic gave me. Very wish-washy.
DragonFire Princess chapter 2 . 6/30/2013