Reviews for A Belle to Remember
kmjm chapter 2 . 4/30/2017
What a great fanfic! Why you've never updated more? :/
u r awesome chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
How does this story not have more favorites and follows? It is definitely one of the absolute best ones I've read. I'm completely captivated by your writing style, descriptions and characterization! I know this hasn't been updated in years but if you ever do find the inspiration to update, I'll be waiting. This story is definitely worth the wait. It's creative and fresh. Good luck. I really enjoyed reading this!

u r awesome
Guest chapter 2 . 2/20/2015
I agree with Tobe, you can't leave us hanging, chapter 3 please!
Tobe chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
Waiting for chapter 3 etc.
You cant let it hang. Very well done in creating the tension.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
This is the best Bloomington fic I've read! I so wish you would continue it, although its been a year since this was posted so my hopes aren't too high :(
oilzz and stuff chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
omg, what an ending. i love it. This is going to be interesting. Only 2 chapters? aww :(
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Oh, dear! What are the odds of bumping into each other, huh? Can't wait for Jackie's reaction with Catherine being in town.
Mazzaducky chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Hello
I've only just seen Bloomington and loved it. I know, bit behind the times! Anyway I have been browsing the fanfic and so far yours is the best I've seen. Don't know what your plans are, it's been a while since you last updated but I'd love you to continue the story.
Warm regards Mazza
Alexawynters chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
wherefore is the rest?! MOAR
pho3nix1705 chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
fab story...needs to continue please!
Tricia chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Nice...Please finish the other chapters
lostgirlcrazy chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
more please
AlexMegan-chan chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
:D very very excited for the next chapter! Wonderful
An chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
come on write me some more please! i'm begging you !
mysstory chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
I really like this! Please keep writing!