Reviews for Finding Love
rmiser1994 chapter 7 . 2/21
great fic!
HikaruWinter chapter 7 . 11/11/2015
Cheesy and adorable (and, really, the only finished and decent crossover with SAO I've come across, what the actual f*, people?! *roars*)
My compliments to the authoriness *bows* We are not worthy.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/30/2015
Thought just occurred to me. Harry was born in 1980. He would be in his mid-forties.
d4rkf0x chapter 7 . 8/12/2015
Loved the story!
tanzar81 chapter 7 . 5/12/2015
Bravo!
Infernus est in animo chapter 7 . 5/6/2015
This was incredibly depressing, but also so evry inspiring and amazingly written for such a 'short' work.
Some of it made me wish that i was emotionally sensitive to tear up, and that takes serious doing.

All in all, very, very, very well done.
F.
samsas chapter 7 . 4/28/2015
Lovely little story )
Sin Ouroboros chapter 7 . 3/24/2015
This story is amazing and I really enjoyed it.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 7 . 3/2/2015
Hmmmmm, wait, so was Harry physically an old man? Or is he talking mentally?
Anyway, interesting crossover- Ahhh, Harry's situation was sad... I like how you captured the tone of SAO though, even if it would have been even more interesting to have some more interaction with plot on Harry's part. Seemed a bit like the plot was just simply the "beat the big boss" end game, and no "meat" so to speak...
but it is similar to SAO canon, in that sense, then, isn't it? haha.
And it could be just me. :P
Still a neat work!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 3/2/2015
Awwwww, Harry's stuck as a tree!? How'd that happen!? that sucks. x.x
haha

But I was hoping he'd pop out of the tree or something when Kirito said his name... xD
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
Yeahhhh..you made Kayaba my favorite character
Mazzax chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
An excellent work! I found it quite enjoyable reading your short story over the course of the past few hours!

It is only now that I am writing this review that it occurs to me how well-paced the story is, especially considering there are only a couple fight scenes depicted in it. That plural is assuming Harry's battle with the chimera when testing that one weapon for Agil is considered a fight scene, which I'm hesitant to do. I do not think Kazuto's battles with Kayaba or Sugou could truly be considered as being "depicted fight scenes", either, because Sugou's beat down is pretty much off-screen, and Kayaba's battle with Kazuto is not really focused on as a battle, but rather as the turning point and end of Aincrad. In my opinion, the only true fight scene that is depicted in the entire story is when the Salamanders attack Suguha and Nagata. I must commend you for being able to write a story that continues to hold interest while making the main focus of the story someone who doesn't really go anywhere, and just interacts with the players to help them out. Switching to Suguha when you transitioned to the next arc was definitely a good call, and definitely worked out really well.
lunaatje123 chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
Thank you for the fic! Great work on blending Harry into the SAO universe, he really seemed to belong in the story as you wrote it.
Bobboky chapter 7 . 10/7/2014