Reviews for Finding Love
samsas chapter 7 . 4/28
Lovely little story )
Sin Ouroboros chapter 7 . 3/24
This story is amazing and I really enjoyed it.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 7 . 3/2
Hmmmmm, wait, so was Harry physically an old man? Or is he talking mentally?
Anyway, interesting crossover- Ahhh, Harry's situation was sad... I like how you captured the tone of SAO though, even if it would have been even more interesting to have some more interaction with plot on Harry's part. Seemed a bit like the plot was just simply the "beat the big boss" end game, and no "meat" so to speak...
but it is similar to SAO canon, in that sense, then, isn't it? haha.
And it could be just me. :P
Still a neat work!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 3/2
Awwwww, Harry's stuck as a tree!? How'd that happen!? that sucks. x.x
haha

But I was hoping he'd pop out of the tree or something when Kirito said his name... xD
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
Yeahhhh..you made Kayaba my favorite character
Mazzax chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
An excellent work! I found it quite enjoyable reading your short story over the course of the past few hours!

It is only now that I am writing this review that it occurs to me how well-paced the story is, especially considering there are only a couple fight scenes depicted in it. That plural is assuming Harry's battle with the chimera when testing that one weapon for Agil is considered a fight scene, which I'm hesitant to do. I do not think Kazuto's battles with Kayaba or Sugou could truly be considered as being "depicted fight scenes", either, because Sugou's beat down is pretty much off-screen, and Kayaba's battle with Kazuto is not really focused on as a battle, but rather as the turning point and end of Aincrad. In my opinion, the only true fight scene that is depicted in the entire story is when the Salamanders attack Suguha and Nagata. I must commend you for being able to write a story that continues to hold interest while making the main focus of the story someone who doesn't really go anywhere, and just interacts with the players to help them out. Switching to Suguha when you transitioned to the next arc was definitely a good call, and definitely worked out really well.
lunaatje123 chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
Thank you for the fic! Great work on blending Harry into the SAO universe, he really seemed to belong in the story as you wrote it.
Bobboky chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
Nice.
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Wonderful story
shugokage chapter 7 . 10/3/2014
Good job on this unique story!
whrr.trudy chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Just want to say that I really enjoyed your story, thank you for sharing!
Turtleeagle chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
Great story. I loved it. Two things I wished you did. you should have had Harry and Argo have a reunion, and you should have expanded more on the sibling relationship between Harry and Yui.
Shadowsmage chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
Nice story thanks for writing it :)
dragonfly-dreams2010 chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
I think this fic was very well done, I enjoyed reading it the whole way through. It's just a pity there aren't more of these crossovers :)
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 8/30/2014