Reviews for Kiss of the Raptor
Guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
This is, to put it quite simply, the best fanfic I've ever read. Despite some initial reservations about killing Shepard and no Ash, it still became utterly amazing the longer it went on. All the sadder, then, that it seems to have been discontinued.
ZenoLucario chapter 5 . 4/29/2015
This is a great story so far, love the mixture of Star Trek Online, and Mass Effect, the two do mix well together, that and Romulans are my favorite to play on Star Trek Online. Looking forward to future chapters.
EddBlackheart chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
Is this dead?
Goblin930 chapter 5 . 2/5/2015
Please update.
IceBite chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
This story is GOOD! PLEASE write more!
masterdude94 chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
Well, I've gotta say, this is easily the best Star Trek Online/Mass Effect crossover I have ever read! Granted, it's also the only Star Trek Online/Mass Effect crossover I've ever read, but still! It's fantastic! It's even my favorite Star Trek Online fic I've read. Seriously, this is great. Especially since my main character in Star Trek Online is a Romulan Tac, whom I have ironically named "Saren"

I know you haven't update this in some time, but I am really hoping you will soon. This story is just freakin awesome!

Oh, and what you are planning between Satra and Traynor...yeah, I figured it out :P

Lol anyways, thanks for making an awesome story! I really can't wait for more!
Admiral0mass chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
I find this very interesting story. I'm thinking about starfleet odyssey cruiser or small task force arriving to help V'lana and collectors. Please update. thank you
Guest chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
what about starfleet star cruiser come to assist V'lana? It would be helpful.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
How long to take you write a new chapter?
D72 chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
I dig this. I'm surprised how few Fanfic authors use the STO Universe, considering the tools it gives to the writer. So many little details locked down. True, it puts the series regulars in adult diapers, but that just allows new Captains to rise.

One thing you might consider, which allows Joker to keep his flaw is to put him in either physical augmentation armor to increase his strength, or Recoil compensating armor to protect him from impacts. This would not cure his condition, but it might allow him to walk around a little easier. Of course he still might make cracks about zipping up his Jumpsuit. But that's just Joker.

I've got this on follow, so I can only hope to see more soon.
Golanth2008 chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
I'm really liking this story. Have you considered wether or not to have other survivors in the warbird's crew? The original ship you got off Virinat in got it's crew when you picked up shuttles full of other survivors during the tutorial in Star Trek Online. It might make an interesting few conversations here with romulan ale brewers or other farmers or merchants of some kind.
Admiral0mass chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
interesting, what happening next?
Blackholelord chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Well clone Shepard might not be Shepard, but will she ever become free of Cerberus? The chapter is nice, and I am happy to see the update of the story.
TheBleachDoctor chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
This is a really good crossover you've got here. Well thought out, professional-quality writing, deep plot, and sufficiently divergent from ME plot to not be a complete rehash! Great! I look forward to your next chapter.
OmegaInfinita chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Nnnnnice. Been waiting on this one for a while now.