Reviews for Kiss of the Raptor
ivanruzic3758 chapter 6 . 9/25
Since you said that there will be adult situations, do you have any ships in mind that might set sail here? If I'm not mistaken, a certain Alliance comm specialist might have someone in mind.

Also, it's good to know that you managed to recover.
davyt0247 chapter 6 . 9/6
Glad to see this story is still alive, looking foward to what you have in store. And my condolences for the loss of your mother
Rudy P chapter 6 . 9/4
Good story, I look forward to more.
Blackholelord chapter 6 . 9/2
First off I just read your note at the end of the page. So I am sorry about your mother's death. Second I never expected to see this continue to tell the truth. It was years ago when I first encounter the story. It was a good read and read it over a few time even if you were not updating at the time. So to tell the truth I am surprise to see a update after so long. I believe I will enjoy the continuation of this story. Of all the crossovers in this area, your story has turned out to be the best I have encountered. So I am pleased with the continuation and wish you the best writing it.
ZenoLucario chapter 6 . 9/2
I’m glad you’re back writing. I’m very sorry about your mother, I know how hard it is to loose someone you love, and depression is a real kick to the head, I’m hoping you are feeling better.

This chapter was fantastic, love the character interactions, and how smoothly you intergrated Star Trek species into Mass Effect, looking forward to the next chapter.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 6 . 9/2
Love
Vyrexuviel chapter 6 . 9/2
You take care of yourself, y'hear? Sorry to hear about your mother, and about your own problems, I hope your days get better from here on out.

I actually went back and reread this when I saw the email, damn but this is a good fic. So very few STO crosses out there with Mass Effect that don't instantly make the crossed over STO ships into instant "I win" buttons. Granted, energy weapons are massive OP, and a romulan ship with a cloak is just fucking -unfair-, but hey, when you've got a single ship against what is essentially the Borg, you make good and goddamn sure to stack the deck in your favor as much as you can.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2015
This is, to put it quite simply, the best fanfic I've ever read. Despite some initial reservations about killing Shepard and no Ash, it still became utterly amazing the longer it went on. All the sadder, then, that it seems to have been discontinued.
ZenoLucario chapter 5 . 4/29/2015
This is a great story so far, love the mixture of Star Trek Online, and Mass Effect, the two do mix well together, that and Romulans are my favorite to play on Star Trek Online. Looking forward to future chapters.
EddBlackheart chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
Is this dead?
Goblin930 chapter 5 . 2/5/2015
Please update.
IceBite chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
This story is GOOD! PLEASE write more!
masterdude94 chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
Well, I've gotta say, this is easily the best Star Trek Online/Mass Effect crossover I have ever read! Granted, it's also the only Star Trek Online/Mass Effect crossover I've ever read, but still! It's fantastic! It's even my favorite Star Trek Online fic I've read. Seriously, this is great. Especially since my main character in Star Trek Online is a Romulan Tac, whom I have ironically named "Saren"

I know you haven't update this in some time, but I am really hoping you will soon. This story is just freakin awesome!

Oh, and what you are planning between Satra and Traynor...yeah, I figured it out :P

Lol anyways, thanks for making an awesome story! I really can't wait for more!
Admiral0mass chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
I find this very interesting story. I'm thinking about starfleet odyssey cruiser or small task force arriving to help V'lana and collectors. Please update. thank you
Guest chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
what about starfleet star cruiser come to assist V'lana? It would be helpful.