Reviews for Thick as Thieves
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 7 . 11/5
Awww... :D That was such a sweet, unique story! I'm so curious about what the "incident" was before the start of this story because nothing happened at the end of "His Dark, Kind Soul", but I know I haven't read all of the other stories yet, so maybe it's in there somewhere. Anyway, great story!
Opal-Wings1002 chapter 7 . 8/19
awwwweee... I usually prefer NM romances, but this was actually really sweet. Good job! :D
Lina chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
I have never been as touched and moved and hurt and awed by stories as much as I always am by yours. There's so much I want to say, so much I wish I could tell you, but I hope this will be enough: You are by far one of my favourite authors of all time, both here on FFN and in terms of actually published books. That will never change. I hope I'll have the chance to read some of your published works some day :)

anon chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
i feel hurt just by reading this. but it was a very good story. i guess i'm a bit of a masochist
Colorful Bunny chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
it all ends well, From just being friends to being Better friends. Reading many emotions,knowing the feelings for each other. long yet short journey.
This story was different from other's but it was adorable.

P.S : I did few spelling mistakes with Mikan's name on my last two review. I wish ffn could have made edit the Review button.
Colorful Bunny chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
This was like we are in the same time frame, Kira who was Natsume's senior passed out and became a researcher and now Natsume requested to fill Yukito in. It is like all going in the smooth pace. Reading that future prediction did reminded good ol day's.

Colorful Bunny chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
This quite explains the bong the three of them have formed in between the time. I feel Natsume can relate to Yukito more than Mikan because of the same alice type and the hint of seeing another person take the same pills he took make Natsume feel for him.

Colorful Bunny chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
that was so sweet. I am beginning to like yukito's character here.

Colorful Bunny chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
This was like having a cold war in which you impatiently wait who will win, but a person like Natsume won't be this patient. Mikan clearly was annoying in this one and it was funny as how childish both Natsume and Miakn were acting and of course yukito enjoying.

Colorful Bunny chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Even though it was all about Natsume being jerk, being 'my things belong to me' aura yet in the end Miakn took it away. The end was laughable

Colorful Bunny chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This is really good, especially the start of the story and how Mikan realizes that because she was treated differently by Natsume, she find it difficult to act like how Natsume was with her. It's quite an interesting concept.

CrimsonQueen24 chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
As always I love your stories. The way you write about Natsume and Mikan's relationship is astounding. Each story I read has a different scenario and yet I can picture both of them doing just that. The humor you add to your stories is always enjoyable. I find my smiling more than once while read this story. I especially loved the klepto part; the bedazzled MS and burned NH was hilarious! Fabulous story as always my dear. Thank you for your wonderful stories and I hope you keep writing more.
Aakriti chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
That was so sweet. And hilarious. You are so good at humor. And it really makes Natsume and Mikan's story feel more complete. I'm glad you put this up. Natsume's hostility in the beginning was quite confusing. But by the end of it, I was just laughing and enjoying myself. Thank you for that. Your updates have really lifted up my spirits and brightened my days :) And the French Open is going on so I have matches to watch! Happy times :D
Also, I wanted to ask, Yukito Tsukishiro was Sakura's crush in Cardcaptor Sakura and he's also really kind AND weak because of Sakura's weaker magic, is that just an accident or did you have that in mind? I was just curious.
lyranne chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
awww i cried in the last chapter, but felt happy when i read the last part. beautiful story, as your stories always are. i'm so excited to read the next chapter of open season!
Vermilion Steps chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I started reading your stories since last year... i read the message a while ago before I read this story