Reviews for Academy Monologues
Kiyasarin14 chapter 1 . 2/18
I am so in love with your words. I have always wanted to write monologues like these but never had the will to do it. Now I do, I am so inspired by your works and I hope you never stop. Please continue. :) I wish you all the best.
MieraK1 chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Devilish Dream chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
OMG! this was really something with hidden meaning and the last line that was really something to think on. It was friendship in a weird way but it was lovely. I loved the way it was written.

Devilish Dream chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
This was deep, everything is not prefect even if you see around, sometimes things are left.
I felt that koko felt the weight of being the famous one and even though he wanted to help he couldn't because like you wrote he can't reach everyone, not in future not in present.

Devilish Dream chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
This was strange at the start but as i came to end i understood that Nonoko is like all other girls, and i like the concept of using tea alice, i wonder if she would have been able to unlock the mystery in the end.

Devilish Dream chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I like the way it is molded, the thought/the lesson is always there and it just turn differently but the moral is the same, i like the boys all going out to have kitsu's back and not letting him stand alone..
it's actually true 'there is always a girl'

Autumn Win-Dow chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Another fic with a darker tone. This characterization of Daitaro was the one I found the most solid and meaningful out of the four, since he and Yoichi were friends. It's a bittersweet story and ending, and the last line really made an impact. I love all of these chapters, really.
Autumn Win-Dow chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Wow. The tone of this piece is really different to the previous two. Pretty angsty, if I must say. This side of Koko's mind reading alice is one which isn't very explored often-it's often used as a medium for comedy, but this cynical side of Koko and the things he knows which he shouldn't is really sending a powerful message. This one is probably my favourite so far.
Autumn Win-Dow chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
I can clearly see the research conducted in this fic. The idea of a Tea alice actually does seem like it would have the Chemistry alice stumped.

Another great chapter. Nothing much to say except that your writing is wonderful and so is the plot. :)
Autumn Win-Dow chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Haha, so it isn't the personality, the looks, but the salad etiquette which turns off a lady. I love that prospect.

The 'Son, there's always a girl' recurring motif was a really nice touch to this short story. Yet again, I'm having a ball reading your recent updates.

P.S. Forgot to mention in my review of All About Tonight, thanks for the Schadenfreude dedication. And I'll mention that your description of the group's tone really is awesome. 8D
un4getabl3mem0ries chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
I never really realized the deeper part of Koko's Alice and the serious burden he has to carry. You give everyone in Gakuen Alice such depth and character. It's amazing and I enjoy reading your fics a lot.
un4getabl3mem0ries chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
This was cute (: I really love how creative you are with all the OCs in your stories
riaanaa chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Who manipulates who!
October Languor chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
I love the idea of this collection of short stories. And they are great short stories. You're amazing. Looking forward to more updates!
riaanaa chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
It's just toooooooooo cute...:)
love this story a lot.