Reviews for Academy Monologues
KawaiiGirl1215 chapter 4 . 4/15

The ending gives you something to think about.
KawaiiGirl1215 chapter 3 . 4/15
This was very angsty, and even though I don't usually read angst, I think I liked this one. An encounter, with Koko and Ichigo, that will never be forgotten, if if Koko wants to. We know he has it hard with his Alice, but sometimes we never really think how hard. Instead, we go on, and when we're happy, everything else is great too. When we're having a dark day, the world feels like it's mocking us. Koko knows both of these things, but it's like he's on the other side of a glass wall, watching everything but not being able to help. That's what I think, and I commend you on being able to put this into words. Sometimes the smallest hits have the biggest impact.
KawaiiGirl1215 chapter 2 . 4/15
This was interesting. Nice to see Nonoko met someone too, although I would've thought she'd be with Yuu.
The ending was awesome. I'm glad Nonoko is having a good time too.
KawaiiGirl1215 chapter 1 . 4/15
"She was aghast. 'This is most irregular!'
'No, this is rude,' Yuu corrected her. 'But you already know all about rudeness, right?'"

This is the best comebacks in the history of comebacks. I love the friendship between the gang. It shows how they really stick up for each other. Plus, Natsume eating a scone is hilarious to me.
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
Wow. These are really good. :) I love the deep look at the side characters and the unique story lines.

Keep it up!
Kiyasarin14 chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I am so in love with your words. I have always wanted to write monologues like these but never had the will to do it. Now I do, I am so inspired by your works and I hope you never stop. Please continue. :) I wish you all the best.
Mimi145 chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
:')
Devilish Dream chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
OMG! this was really something with hidden meaning and the last line that was really something to think on. It was friendship in a weird way but it was lovely. I loved the way it was written.

Devilish Dream chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
This was deep, everything is not prefect even if you see around, sometimes things are left.
I felt that koko felt the weight of being the famous one and even though he wanted to help he couldn't because like you wrote he can't reach everyone, not in future not in present.

Devilish Dream chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
This was strange at the start but as i came to end i understood that Nonoko is like all other girls, and i like the concept of using tea alice, i wonder if she would have been able to unlock the mystery in the end.

Devilish Dream chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I like the way it is molded, the thought/the lesson is always there and it just turn differently but the moral is the same, i like the boys all going out to have kitsu's back and not letting him stand alone..
it's actually true 'there is always a girl'

Autumn Win-Dow chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Another fic with a darker tone. This characterization of Daitaro was the one I found the most solid and meaningful out of the four, since he and Yoichi were friends. It's a bittersweet story and ending, and the last line really made an impact. I love all of these chapters, really.
Autumn Win-Dow chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Wow. The tone of this piece is really different to the previous two. Pretty angsty, if I must say. This side of Koko's mind reading alice is one which isn't very explored often-it's often used as a medium for comedy, but this cynical side of Koko and the things he knows which he shouldn't is really sending a powerful message. This one is probably my favourite so far.
Autumn Win-Dow chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
I can clearly see the research conducted in this fic. The idea of a Tea alice actually does seem like it would have the Chemistry alice stumped.

Another great chapter. Nothing much to say except that your writing is wonderful and so is the plot. :)
Autumn Win-Dow chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Haha, so it isn't the personality, the looks, but the salad etiquette which turns off a lady. I love that prospect.

The 'Son, there's always a girl' recurring motif was a really nice touch to this short story. Yet again, I'm having a ball reading your recent updates.

P.S. Forgot to mention in my review of All About Tonight, thanks for the Schadenfreude dedication. And I'll mention that your description of the group's tone really is awesome. 8D