Reviews for The Dance
Sworn Pledge chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I know this story! ;) I loved it just as much this time as I did the first time.
obi's girl chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Wow, lol! Emma, girl, if that were my dream and you were positioned so perfectly to see his leather clad ass, just grab it! It's there, grab it!
Honeydewmelon56 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
this was freaking amazing
phiphi78 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Beautiful i love it
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
*giggle* Oh that was excellent!
Natalie chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was such a great one-shot and I can definitely see Emma daydreaming or fantasizing about how her life would've been like if she had grown up as a princess. You got the characters down pat and I loved the ending with Hook waking her up all cheekily. That smug bastard. Great work, darling!
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Loved this! Couldn't work out how I had missed it when it was rec'd to me, but I just noticed that you have the pairing as Emma/Charming and a Emma/Hook pairing might be more fitting (and get you every bit of attention you deserve!)

This was so well done! Loved that even in her dream state she just couldn't get enough of Hook :) And that ending, oh that cheeky pirate!

Thanks for writing and for sharing!

tehgreeneyes chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Wow, I loved this so much. I was waiting to see where Emma will be when she wakes up and just grinned when it was Hook who woke her up and she was on his ship. If only there was more of this. Anyways my headcanon is that Emma will not be able to resist him for long. Especially if she continues having these dreams. I'm gonna check your other cs stories for sure. :)
messymind chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I was wondering why I never found this and then I realized it was under Emma and her Dad...I tend to stick to refreshing Emma and Killian...but now that I found it I can't wait to read more of your work! I can't get enough CS fics...this was amazing're really talented!
Gaviotica31 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I loved this so much! It was beautifully written and extremely hot, just amazing!
Just a little comment: you have the pairing as Emma Swan & Prince Charming/David Nolan instead of Emma Swan & Captain Hook/Killian Jones, I think that's why people don't find them because they search for Emma Swan & Captain Hook under pairings... I don't know if will let you change it without having to upload it again but I think it's worth a shot so it gets more exposure because really, it deserves as many readers as it can get :-)
AMiserableLove chapter 1 . 6/17/2013

This was wonderfully written. I loved it. Every single bit of it.

Seriously I'm hoping maybe you also posted this somewhere else and that's where all of your reviews are because this little gem should definitely be receiving more love!

Great job!

Can't wait to read some of your other stuff! :)