Reviews for Silver Lining
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 2 . 1/28
Awesome chapters
willow1996 chapter 2 . 1/23
Really good hope you update soon
StormbringerNS chapter 2 . 1/18
Cool chapter brah...PLS UPDATE!
FFwatchdog chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
It's too bad this has been abandoned, this was a great premise. Who cares about the details, jasper manipulating alice for 50 years adds substance actually. Compared to a angsty teen who cant decide which emo she wants. I'm guessing coming up with a good plot is what killed this story, wasn't much plot to do with the original in the first place. Teen Drama.

-FFwatchdog
Mama Wolf Pack chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Aww please don't abandon this story, you've made such a great start in laying down the foundations don't stop now!
linkzeldaforever chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
Next chapter please.
phantom frost chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Please update this
DCMatriXHunter chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
I normally hate Twilight but I've decided to give it a benefit of a doubt on fanfiction and I gotta say this is pretty good. It's an interesting concept and very well written so I must say I wouldn't mind seeing more of it so please update.
kirashu chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Hello,
I must confess that I find this story very promising, but since it has not been updated for several months, I guess you're a victim of the blank page syndrome or something like that?
If this is the case, it would be a shame. Your story has real potential, the beginning is interesting, a good dose of humor and future challenge, and other scenes coming that looks nice (like Alice future revelation to Naruto, the encounter with the other vampires, future tensions that the actions of Jasper will cause within the family, etc.).
Anyway, I hope you continue this story one of these days.
See Ya.
Kirashu
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
Will you ever update?
tim223 chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
like the idea. it has great potential. looking forward to how you write it.
TheViewer chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Please update soon
Demon king Earnie chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
more plz thank you
NaruKyuubi101 chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
Like the story line sofar hope to see an update soon.
zachary12 chapter 2 . 12/4/2013