Reviews for The Mall
I don't like shopping.
xBandanaRosesx chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
It was good.
Pokegirl185 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Dawn and her shopping addiction XD
stocky-parker-dog chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
NAW! That was so cute :D
Poor May. Sucked into shopping with Dawn
CookiesNCreamNess chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
LOL. I'm in this fangirl mode where anything cute makes me go squealing! YAY! Paul's just like: "troublesome" and im like: "kyaaaaaaaaaa"

Cute story XP
TheDisguisedFairy chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
There were grammar issues spread through here and there, but you're getting better! :D
Awh, this story was sweet. :3
I'll Break Your Heart chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
CUTE! I have one question though. Why do you like Dawn and Paul? I like them too, don't get me wrong, but I didn't see any episodes hint towards them. What makes them likeable? I love Drew and May though. You can see the romantic tension between them!
EternityRoze262 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
That was short and cute! Haha some grammatical errors as mentioned already and it doesn't include too much of an intense plot, but it was a nice read of Dawn and May's adventures at the mall. Keep it up! :)

-Roze
Arysd chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Honestly there were a tonnn of grammar errors. Typos, words that shouldn't have been capitalized, and misuse of punctuation. I'd just suggest rereading what you write a time or two and skim it for mistakes. But it was a decent story overall, it was just a bit difficult to read here and there. But keep it up and keep improving! (:
L.X.ie chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Cute X3 a few grammatical errors one was really funny though
*"What?! No way, I barely survived this one!" May exclaim as she waved her arms above her head childless...* childish I think you meant :3
And one time you typed *it* instead of ate hahaha a run over and you'll catch most of them.
AdorableSkitty chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
It's a cute and funny one-shot.
Nice idea. Poor May haha :D