Reviews for One by One
27kirune12 chapter 1 . 11/26
Well... as soon as those character deaths won't include AoKise duo, I think I'm gonna be fine... I kinda hope for a situation where the murderer wants to stop the police and kidnaps Kise in order to blackmail Aomine... okayy, my imagination is going haywire... eh, what can I do?

Please, keep up the good work! :D
Mist455 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Are you going to update? Please update! I want to read some more! I hope you can update!
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Oh god! What's happened to Kurokocchi! Oh! And please tell me beforehand: the character death you mentioned... was it only Kiyoushicchi?...Or will there be more deaths?
Very interesting plot though!
Namicchi chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I liked this chapter. Honestly, I had tears in my eyes when Kagami called Aomine and then when the boys came to his place... Poor tiger ;u; I hope Kuroko is safe.

I like interactions between Aomine and Kise. Also, I'm happy that you wrote that they were fighting. I can't imagine Aomine being nice and sweet ;)

I'm looking forward to seeing net chapter. Keep up the good work :) (I read this chapter on Tumblr - firebyfire is me - and I had to look for this story on ff . net then).