Reviews for Wrong Directions
anonomouyas chapter 1 . 1/9/2018
the worst
Sicariothrax chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
This perfectly captured everything about what it means to love someone greatly enough that you would stay your hand, even though your heart cries out in pain for what seems like an eternity of loss. I can empathize with the vega sisters in this, I too once loved someone who I never told of my feelings until it was too late. Well written and deeply moving. I ask only that you consider writing a follow up to this story after a time skip of a decade.
Channy2425 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
thats sad :(
Desperate chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Chapter 2? Pleeeeeease?
The Creative Victorious Awards chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Hello! We'd like to inform you that your story has been nomintaed for Best Jori at the CVas!
Pixielullaby chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Amazingg :)
Removed1234 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I don't know why but very emotional.
StakeTheHeart chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Awww that's how it ends? Sniffle, oh well, that's they way things are although we all know how it should have gone. (hint, hint) Lol, no but seriously good one shot. I like the POV switches.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This is amazing! The last part (the last 4 lines) was a great touch. Although I was disappointed at first, I actually really liked the way you ended it; it was different. I like how Tori gave Jade the necklace and the reasons Beck and Jade got back together at the end :)
Rosetoast chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Chapter two, amazingness happens, everyone is with who they should be with and voila! Happiness.

…one could only dream.
mjjhbygtfytfgftrf chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Wow, that was an amazing story! So sad, yet refreshing. Maybe it's just me though.
This story on it's own is awesome and well written, but I really hope you decide to write a sequel to this.
Kuchiki-san urahara chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
dude, I dunno why you're stressing. this is an awesome story. I love how you switch the PoV's around without actually choosing to go for multiple chapters. I also like that we get how these life situations are panning out, once again, courtesy of the PoV's.
great fic.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Groovy Story
Angelina chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Amazing! A suggestion to try and get more readers, improve your summary. The summary is the first thing people see, and yours is full of grammatical errors, and isn't very luring. That's the impression people get, so to get readers you need to grab them first, may I suggest making the blurb something like this.

There are twists and turns, everywhere you go and you get so tired of fighting with your inner self about the path you should choose. You need a light to guide you home, but you know, even if somehow, by some miracle, you found the path home, you would probably choose the other, just because it's easier, and it's only human nature to take the easy way out...isn't it?

The question at the end is catching and without grammatical errors, your story is much more appealing :) keep up the good work
Versace.In.My.Trap.House chapter 1 . 5/31/2013