Reviews for God of Night
child of hope chapter 5 . 5/10
Anaklumos14 is a really great wrighter
dsdfsdfsdf
I am in no mood for this nonsense... Sorry that was a little insensitive... What I'm trying to say is willyoupleaseupdatereallyreallyreallysoon
slog13 chapter 11 . 4/22
It should be my not I's.
ALex the Runner chapter 12 . 4/17
So, this is about my fifth time reading this story all the way through and I applaud you. I hope this is hope you meant to do. I was reading and I noticed a reference from Anaklusmos14 The Queen's Champion.
Son of Perchaos chapter 12 . 4/11
Don't listen to what other people yours good writer!
SpookandStormy chapter 11 . 1/13
When you put "The Moon and Night shall dance." I think it would sound more ominous if you put again after dance.
Whitmore31 chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
YES! PERZOE! I think?
Mew chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
*hugs Hades, Hestia, Hera, Demeter, Poseidon, the twins, the goddess of night, Nyx and Nyx's brood* this is awesome!
Kristyisyourno1 chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
Hi my name is Krissy but I prefer Kristy. I love your story so much I would defiantly want you to write more. I know you probably don't have time but could you try?
Lots of love
Krissy. 3333 :)
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
poor hera
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
noooo
killer4853 chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 13 . 8/19/2014
This is actually supposed to be for chap 14, but since I have already reviewed that chapter I'm posting it on this one. Anyway, we fanfictioner's of fanfictionia call the pairing of Thalia and Luke Thuke get it straight, or is it curved? Anyways just give me all of your Cheese! :) hope you spot the little reference to one of the greatest video games ever.
Skymuse chapter 15 . 8/8/2014
This story is really good! Amazing job! Keep on going please!