Reviews for God of Night
please update
Aaron chapter 15 . 2/19
Hurry up with the story
PercyRanger chapter 12 . 2/17
Don't worry this is a great story I love it. Keep it up
How the fuck do you adopt a story when the author is still updating and never have you permission? And you just repost their fucking work!

Piss off.
kurotenshi-08 chapter 15 . 1/6
I hope you decide to finish this story one day.
Bianca1512 chapter 15 . 12/11/2016
Continua!11
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2016
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2016
You write this? I thought Anaklusmos14 wrote this; it was so eloquently put.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/13/2016
Sorry it's the only story of yours that I read, mistaken with someone else. But your story is still one of my favorite ;)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/13/2016
Is the story complete? I'm sorry to be rude but the story is not... complete.
Whatever your story is amazing, I mean your stories. They are all so amazing. Your imagination isn't comparable to anyone, just to say that I wish you could carry on.
Plumpy chapter 15 . 10/9/2016
You know it was a valiant effort to finish the story. I really liked it and I think you should keep writing but I think I'm going to stop reading it here. My reasons being that I'm not sure I liked how abruptly it stopped and also how the characters just don't seem quite like themselves. I think if you wanted to work on that your Percy Jackson fanfiction would get much better. Despite the fact I feel the characters were a bit out of place the story itself was fine and you still wrote very well as well as the fact you took on one of Anaklusmos14's stories which takes a lot of balls. So props to you and I hope you keep writing.
Topazgirl9 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
This is such a good fanfic! Like srsly, how could someone hate this? It's awesome!
Cpt tails chapter 15 . 7/23/2016
I agree with u, people should be haters. U writers spend tons of time on these while they just criticise. I enjoy your storys. Keep up the good work champ.

Captain Tails
Guest chapter 15 . 7/6/2016
Eat ass
Guest chapter 10 . 5/14/2016
Thank you for finishing the story eeehhh I love it