Reviews for Life, Love & Madame Esme
mommymac0508 chapter 63 . 3/26
Oh I loved it I was following tbis one but I didn't know what happened I missed out on like 15 chapters but I am so happy to have found it again and now have finished thank you I loved it
Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I always meant to read this but life kept getting in the way! I'm here now, sister! :D
thelittlegerman chapter 63 . 11/21/2013
Absolutely Loved It!
diralee21 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
bad story
Rebadams7 chapter 63 . 10/28/2013
Bravo Bravo toute le monde!
Reb
wizard1901 chapter 63 . 10/24/2013
loved it
CrisLovesU chapter 63 . 10/20/2013
I don't think it's mean the fact that I laughed when that bowl hit Edward. Nope. Not at all. Nada. Nothing.
I'll miss this story so freaking much. Frenchward is so hoTT. The evolution in Bella was amazing. The ending for Esme was magical. It all seems so impossible but realistic all at once. And these outtakes make me see that there's more after the happily-ever-after and I just love that.
I can't wait for your next project :)
CrisLovesU chapter 62 . 10/20/2013
Oh, and the Edward fainting part? Wicked cool. And so adorable! *squeal*
CrisLovesU chapter 62 . 10/20/2013
Yeah, sorry I didn't review, FFN wouldn't let me *shakes fist of fury at them* Then I got this idea to review on Anon, I just hope you don't ignore it cos it's Anon. Aaaaanyways...

Yeah, my ovaries? They went boom. Like, big, fat, motherfucking boom.
It's awesome how you're balancing everything in these outtakes, making them seem so realistic and all that with the tears, the emotions, the fucking everything! I don't even know, man. All I know is that this is pretty well-put. I love how Bella didn't immediately jump into conclusions and was up for disappointment. The process of it was good, too. And the lemons, good God, the lemons. I may or may not have read that more than one time.
Crazy Twilight Addict chapter 63 . 10/21/2013
This is definitely one of my favorite stories I've read!
luvyateamedward chapter 63 . 10/21/2013
Great story! Thanks for the outtake.
Kelly J chapter 63 . 10/20/2013
aww such a sweet ending! i will miss frenchward!
debslmac chapter 63 . 10/20/2013
Just love a HEA. Thank you
TeamAllTwilight chapter 63 . 10/19/2013
As always I loved this! Thanks for sharing with us all!
muffinmom chapter 63 . 10/19/2013
Awww that was a sweet ending to this story, loved it! Thx for sharing it!