Reviews for Life, Love & Madame Esme
it's simply me n you chapter 63 . 12/26/2017
What a great ending! Their family is now complete.
it's simply me n you chapter 60 . 12/26/2017
Awwww.
it's simply me n you chapter 56 . 12/26/2017
So proud of Bella for standing up to Peter.

Karma sure has struck Peter. Sorry (but not sorry) that Charlotte stole the money from Peter. Serves him right
it's simply me n you chapter 52 . 12/26/2017
One of the best chapters ever.

I just discovered your story as I was reading through my copy of the Fandom for Oklahoma & saw the outtake. i've been enjoying watching Bella grow and discover herself.
Now, she's passing the happiness along & helping Esme.
michigangal0223 chapter 63 . 8/8/2016
I enjoyed reading wonderful story
Lizzard43 chapter 49 . 1/26/2016
I'm so glad that Bella has accepted herself and has grown so much. I still think she is a very strong woman to be able to stand her ground against her ex and to know what she wants for her future. Low hormones can be fixed so Bella could possibly conceive. Also I believe that your body image has something to do with your own chemistry too. So between her change of body image, diet and maybe hormone replacement getting pregnant shouldn't be out of the question. All she needs is support which she would have in spades.

One thing that is bothering me and it keeps nudging me from the back of my head. When Bella and Peter walked into the surprise party for Bella, Rose told Peter to freshen up due to the lipstick on his mouth and neck. Bella wore clear lip gloss and by the sounds of things they weren't that close anymore, acting more like friends. I think it was stated that it was a long time since they had sex. Plus, Peter seemed annoyed and rushed off to rectify the problem. So did he make out with the slut before Bella picked him up? It just proves that Bella wasn't close to Peter anymore. She wasn't looking at him so she didn't see the clues.
Lizzard43 chapter 37 . 1/26/2016
I totally agree with you on this point. I would have been totally shocked to find out that the person I'm going on a date with has a teenage son. I think the first thing that would go through my head is "what else is he hiding?" Especially since Bella just came out of a relationship where her husband hid his other life from her.
Lizzard43 chapter 4 . 1/25/2016
It takes two people for a marriage, if he felt he wanted a change then he should have talked to her about it. You have to fight for the relationship to make it work. As soon as you take it for granted, that is when trouble starts. Why he thought it was easier to cheat then to talk to Bella is beyond me.
Lizzard43 chapter 3 . 1/25/2016
I am so proud of Bella grabbing the... I don't know what to call her.. And throwing her out the door! She didn't run, she didn't hide, nope she grabbed the b1tch and the her out of her house!
renewagain chapter 24 . 10/21/2015
Oooh. I can't wait to see where this goes.
renewagain chapter 23 . 10/21/2015
Of course of course...I'm dying to know if and the tears were in the movie. Gah.
renewagain chapter 22 . 10/21/2015
Golden eyes...I was going to go to bed but he's back...
renewagain chapter 21 . 10/21/2015
I'm just not sure how Madame makes her money...we shall see
renewagain chapter 20 . 10/21/2015
And she is still swooning too. But man, that was tough, i get it, but this idea of becoming better...meh
renewagain chapter 19 . 10/21/2015