Reviews for Harry's Great Secret
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
This is just far too much like the books.
After what he had found out about hiself he would not worry about not being selected for a house.
Mamastei chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Dapne Greengrass please! The Ice Queen of slytherin...
firebolthallow1572 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
I hope you can put Susan Bones or N. Tonks as well as Amelia Bones as an younger figures.
firebolthallow1572 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
N. Tonks, Susan Bones, and even Amelia Bones would okay if she little younger than what they put it the story. For the girlfriends for him.
CrazyPerson chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
i think luna should be harry's girlfriend, as she is a very happy person who should be able to make harry happy when he is said (cedric and sirius' deaths) and, she is awesome! please post next chapter soon!:D
Nanettez chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Hermione Granger — Gryffindor in Harry's year
I thought you had put her in Ravenclaw.
Nanettez chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
You hang around with riffraff like the Weasleys and that Hagrid..
I don’t think the above fits in with this story as Harry has not been seen with Hagrid by Malfoy.
******************
A horrible thought struck Harry, as horrible thoughts always do when you're very nervous. What if he wasn't chosen at all? What if he just sat there with the hat over his eyes for ages, until Professor McGonagall jerked it off his head and said there had obviously been a mistake and he'd better get back on the train?
I don’t think this part of the book fits into this story either.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
luna lovegood
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
Well having read chapters 1-4, I must say that this story is shaping up to be nothing short of brilliant.

I love a Harry who is competent, and seeks out knowledge actively rather than simply waiting for it to fall into his lap.

The Order of Merlin second class...didn't see that coming, part of me is thinking they just give those out to anyone, still it was nice that Harry got to meet all those quidditch celebrities.

In regard to pairings

His first girlfriend should be Millicent Bulstrode, she is such a underutilized character, just have Harry see beyond her appearance perhaps they share a love of certain type of books perhaps muggle classic novels and their relationship grows and they share some nice times together, all very innocent and sweet. Eventually they decide to just stay good friends and remain so still meeting to discuss their favorite new books

His next girlfriend should be Luna Lovegood, they keep running into each other both being Claws, he actually takes the time to listen to her theories on undiscovered creatures and helps her research them and defends her from the close minded bullies, they grow closer researching the mythical creature and one night when they've snuck out to investigate a fairy circle under the moonlight, they share their first kiss, their relationship grows from there, they eventually discover a previously unknown creature right there on the Hogwarts grounds, the people who once belittled her are now praising her. Harry and Luna enjoy the closeness they have with each other, but Luna in her own Luna way just matter of factly tells him that they were together because they both needed each other in thier lives, but they've both grown from who they once were, they still love each other but its not true love, they remain closer than siblings, still researching together, still cuddling from time to time, but no longer a couple.

His final girlfriend should be Hermione Granger, they have always been friends often studying together but when they have a research project for Runes together they grow closer but it culminates with his decision to invite her to the Yule ball and their love just grows from there.

just my thoughts

Thanks so much for sharing, I eagerly await your next. favorited
Goldencoyote chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
I Like this, keep going
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
Snape the Evil Git doesn't make sense - in the first chapter he was furious after he learned how Harry was treated.
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Again, lazy writing. Harry already met Professor Snape!
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
A complete rewrite of the chapter from the book?
How Long Can I Stay Anonymous chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
When will you update?
Jamesk19 chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
great chapter it seems dumbledore is evil in this story may not be super evil but he did leave harry at the dursleys knowing he would be mistreated in regards to girlfreind for harry i vote for Luna lovegood since she is the only decent character from ravenclaw and it would make much more sense plus you could have harry help stop her bullying.

looking forward to your next update hope the next chapter is released soon