Reviews for Tension Holding
Alyx7 chapter 3 . 12/5/2003
Okay-first? The memory thing from whatever past life of Sara's that was is just..wierd. The way Gabe fit in, almost unbearably similar to Ian (in this life) is uncanny-in such a way that makes me think you might have been planning to use that in a future chapter.
Poor Gabe. He was totally freaking out when she was burning up from that vision thingy...the part with the ring is neat, the little things like that are what made the show so good.
Also-Vicky and Gabe were hilarious. The '"Please tell me you have a single brother out there just like you?"' is what makes me think of Justina Machado's character Sunny on the Lifetime tv show 1-800-Missing.
Poor Gabe (yes, again)...freaking out 'cause Sara doesn't remember talking to Vicky...
Heh. Angel? That's cute...
Alyx7 chapter 2 . 12/5/2003
*sigh*...Gabriel is so romantic and sweet and nice and...you get the idea. I like the banter between him and Sara, too. It's fun.
Sara's reaction to Gabe running his fingers through her hair was hilarious. Poor girl.
The part where Gabe said he'd probably be 'richly rewarded for washing her hair'-it doesn't really make sense, 'cause it says 'I was also assume I will be richly rewarded for washing your hair', and it'd make more sense if it was 'I also assume I will be richly rewarded for washing your hair' or 'I was assuming I will be richly rewarded for washing your hair'. Or at least, the first one makes sense. The second one not so much.
Also, about Gabe running his fingers through her hair-I'm going to write my own continuation of Kameka's 'Tension Released', and I'm going to write it as a Sara POV fic picking up the day after Gabe gave her the massage, and I wanna use the whole 'Sara loving guys playing with her hair' thing, 'cause it seems like somethng Gabe would do...which you obviously noticed...
I'd hate Ian dressed as the psycho too...
As for the dream/remembering Sara one of her past lives with Gabe's phone call to Ian-that was just wierd. At first, I couldn't figure out what Gabe was talking about-but in a good way. When somebody reads that part (well, me at least...), they can tell Gabe's *REALLY* pissed off, but not necessarily about what, and it just makes the whole realization of what the hell Gabe's talking about that much more shocking-and definately something to get pissed over.
The part where he went back to her place after she told him Ian had been there, that was nice-very boyfriendly.
And yes-you were still on the right track. Why the *HELL* did you stop writing!
Alyx7 chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
'"I'm Ian now. You're scared for your precious boy so now I get called by my name. What an honor!"'-okay, that sounds so much like Ian on the show it's kind of insane. Kudos!
As for 'The Deal'? *That* was funky. And I do *not* mean in the smelly sense. It was just creepy-reinforcing my first assessment that *Ian* is creepy and wierd and...I don't know what.
Honestly? I don't know how a massage like the one Gabe gave Sara *wouldn't* make a girl react...
Cyhyraeth chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
I like it, but...Joy, are you an Anita Blake fan? 'Cause this arrangement Sara is setting up reminds me of when Anita agreed to date both Richard and Jean-Claude in order to keep Jean-Claude from killing Richard.
scooter1 chapter 18 . 3/29/2003
I love this story. I noticed the last update to your stories was last year.

Where have you gone? :(
Freelancer7 chapter 18 . 3/8/2003
This is so good I come down here at 3 o'clock in the morning cause I can't stop thinking whats going to happen next the Ian and Vicky is very cleaver. The sara and gabe thing is very sweet please write another chapter soon! -Sydney
Amore chapter 18 . 2/8/2003
all your stories are really good and everything. i am personally hooked to them all, so i was wondering, could you please continue on the Wolf/Dawn one? you left us all hanging on chapter nine, and it's driving me insane. me and my friends re read all the wolf/dawn ones, but we need more, so please, write more wolf/dawn!

thanx

Amore

P.S. sorry, i can't remember the actual name to it, i'll go and check now, but submit only this review.
CeredwenFlame chapter 18 . 12/10/2002
Very good Joy... I can't wait to see where else you're going to take this... It's amazing that you have done such wonders where Kam and I stalled... Thank you...
DragonMouse chapter 18 . 11/26/2002
wow. That last part was great. Hilarious. Wonderful. Perfect. There is nothing better then that. lol. ( 8
Geogirl chapter 18 . 11/17/2002
another great chapter. I can't wait for more. You do the G/S and V/I pairing so well!

GeoGirl
thelma chapter 18 . 11/11/2002
I am glad that Zephaniah is playing well with others and that the storyline is going along very well. I can just see Ian at Gabes talking like normal people I espically liked the way that you Put Irons in the picture that was neat.
ardent fan chapter 18 . 11/11/2002
proud. We are very very proud. And grateful you've continued.
Cindy chapter 18 . 11/10/2002
Well, your fourth gargoyle helped you write a very good chapter. I really enjoyed this one with Gabriel and Ian, it's great to see them getting along so well. More soon,please?
Regina McMahan chapter 17 . 11/1/2002
More please. I couldn't stop reading and now I am trying to imagine what happens next please tell me!
Geogirl chapter 17 . 10/28/2002
I was so happy to find another chapter. Wonderful job. I think you wrote the confrontation between Sara and Gabe well. He was stalling and she called him on it. He needs to work through all of his emotional stuff, but you already are working on that, right?

Great job and thanks for sharing your great talent.

GG